F1 » Brawn: Now we have to deliver

Ross Brawn says Mercedes has to deliver after signing Lewis Hamilton to partner Nico Rosberg

Bubbles Sparxx - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 6:40 PM

And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I travelled each and every highway
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way

Lewis Hamilton

Please the 3 unwise men don't cry am only going across the road, don't hesitate to wave when I drive past in my new Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

mrfill

September 28, 2012 6:43 PM

"Remember mercedes bought the scraps of the honda lay-off that was brawn, it really was in a dire mess."

For a team in a 'dire mess' to have just won both constructors and drivers championship is quite remarkable. And, of course, their post 'dire mess' record, with all that Merc money has been exemplary. Sorry - wrong word - should be 'rubbish'

wheeltowheel - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 7:42 PM

Ross mate you are a legend in F1. You have done it all. Respect.
BUT now you really have bitten off more than you can chew.
I suggest you nip down to Mother Care first thing tomorrow and open an account.
You are going to need a pram (faster than the current silver one), loads of nappies, bottom wipes, plenty of spare dummies to replace those that will be regularly thrown out of the pram. This was obviously a Mercedes board decision, so they CAN NOT Possibly hold you responsible for what happens next. Plenty of tantrums and very embarrassing negative publicity for the Silver Arrows. Maybe, just maybe you have the patience and skills to sort Hamfisted out, but I rather doubt it.
I wish you luck.

herowassenna - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 10:30 PM

Reading all the comments here, I wonder if Alonso played a blinder by stating publicly, that Lewis was the only other driver who could win in less than the best car.

So what has Lewis gone and done? His ego has taken him to the 5th best team to prove Alonso's point...

Dangerous Dave - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 11:21 PM

I predict that Mercedes F1 will win the World Championship in 2014 when the new engine regulations take effect. You may find that they are way ahead of the game in terms of Research @ Development already!! - Time will tell!!

dean - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 11:44 PM

wow, i cant believe how badly michael has been treated by his so called friend ross brawn, a living legend who got brawn were he is today, retire michael you dont need that, your real fans wil always support you.

MotoGP - Unregistered

September 29, 2012 4:26 AM

Wow. I want to acknowledge all the heartfelt grief that has been poured out upon the interwebz today by those who think that Mercedes owes Michael Schumacher ANYTHING - or conversely by the McLaren fans that Hamilton owes McLaren ANYTHING.

You are living in a fantasy world. Go outside and get some fresh air. Life will go on.

It's a business. Your passion and irrationality translates into money for someone.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »