F1 » Hill: Hamilton had to leave McLaren

Damon Hill says McLaren left Lewis Hamilton with no option but to explore his options elsewhere

TaipantiesInAbunch

October 02, 2012 4:52 AM

Good luck at Merc, Lewis! F1 needs you, Alonso, Vettel, Kimi and Button in different teams. I can't forget the Shoemeister. I hope he signs with another team. The Merc car was crap. I can't wait for 2013, though. I will be rooting for all of you.

r - Unregistered

October 02, 2012 4:58 AM

NO one is defending lulu or fanboys or watever. i read these posts and i total insanity,these guys who dislike lewis are posting some insane,boggus,hateration comments are are completely based on assuptions and predictions or just plain result of which no driver have control over.THE ONLY REASON WHY WE POST BACK TO TALK SOME POSITIVE SENSE IN YO BONES,NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS. anyone would be tired to read those negative comments. arent you tired?eish!!!!
pls leave lewis alone, let him be. enjoy f1 and grow old gracefully.ie,this is simply from f1 lover.
LORD HAVE MERCY

TaipantiesInAbunch

October 02, 2012 5:05 AM

@r The irony is that the haters are just as bad as the fanboys. Both their opinions about certain drivers or teams are biased, so their credibility is already questionable. Haters are worse, however, because they seem to respond mostly to fanboy comments as opposed to the fanboys who mostly comment on articles about their fave drivers/teams.

Nick636

October 02, 2012 6:05 AM

@ Bubbles Sparxx

As little as Lewis cares what I say, I can guarantee you, I could even care LESS what he thinks. No, he has NO clue who I am, and honestly, that doesn't bug me... Not one bit.

@ Oligarth.

You need to read others' posts a little closer. I have never ONCE said Lewis was a bad driver, on the contrary, I think he is very good. But I don't particularly like him. I don't think he's the be-all-and-end-all as you guys seem to think. Same as MSC is BRILLIANT, no denying it, but I'm not a fan at all.

Nick636

October 02, 2012 6:08 AM

@ Taipantiesinabunch

F1 NEEDS Lewis??? Really? Was F1 not around and FLOURISHING for YEARS before The Almighty arrived?

That is the same logic that says MotoGP NEEDS Rossi... No, it benefits from Rossi's presence, but it won't die without him. Besides, Hami is nowhere near leaving F1.

If all goes well at Mercedes, good for him, I will still support Button and Mclaren, and Perez, and Di Resta.

Nick636

October 02, 2012 6:19 AM

@ r & Taipanties

Unfortunately, we are all the same. At one point or another, we have all asked for the stop in hate, for us all to just enjoy the racing, before moving on to defend the driver we support and hate on another driver. If one denies this, they are lying to themselves. It's the way we are, and to be honest, what fun would these forums be if we all came on and said WELL DONE, and moved on???

HALF THE FUN IS TAKING POT-SHOTS AT ONE ANOTHER AND THE DRIVERS WE DON'T SUPPORT!!!

Nick636

October 02, 2012 8:24 AM

@ Bubbles Sparxx

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO... Breath in, breath out there little sister, wow, must be uncomfortable with your panties in such a tight bunch... And before you point fingers, get off your obsessive high horse and go check some OTHER poles, there are Button, Kimi, Massa, Alonso, Schumacher, Rosberg, Perez and more fans here (REAL RACERS TOO, Not just celebs). The only reason you think Lewis is the centre of this tiny little world you're living in is because you probably know very little about motorsport in general and think he's hot or something and hope that one night you'll see him in a club and he'll look at you and your life will be complete or something... LEWIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, THE BE-ALL-AND-END-ALL.. Pi55 off to the national enquirER and drool there. You are under the same fangirl delusion Rossi fans are under, that their respective sports couldn't survive without them. You are sorely mistaken little child... Go grow up and come back when you're big.

Nick636

October 02, 2012 8:49 AM

Bubbles

I will do that gladly... And you can go on The View as a guest and provide enough SH1t to talk to fill an entire season... Not ONE of your posts is based on fact. It is all the same regurgitated cr@p other Hami fans spout... "He's the best because we love him and he's so pretty and we just say he is so he is..." mentality...

I won't see you anywhere else, as you are NOT a racing fan. You are a fangirl. You enjoy spouting all sorts of nonsense in your magic little world.

PS. Posters like myself, Richard, and Taipan post on these topics because we can't resist pointing out the abundant inconsistencies, factless rubbish and spelling errors of HAMILTON'S FANS... If it wasn't for you guys/girls, we'd probably have much less of a problem with him...

Taz

October 02, 2012 9:30 AM

@Nick636

I was pretty much agreeing until you had a pop at Rossi fans. There are genuine Rossi and Stoner MotoGP fans and then there are the 70% muppets that hang on as their rider is the most popular etc etc.

The Stoner/Rossi fanboy cr4p on the MotoGP forum over the last few years is enough to put you of the MotoGP. Hamilton dragged in a lot of fans that know very little about F1 and treat him more like a celebrity, partly the drivers own fault and certainly his managements fault.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »