F1 » Kubica confirms test interest

Injured F1 driver Robert Kubica has admitted that he has a growing desire to test himself on track.

Rhino

October 05, 2012 12:57 PM

One can only wonder what could have been with this guy.
I have no doubt in my mind he'd have a won a few races by now. Such a shame. It's just good to see him back even if it's not f1 racing.

cobalt - Unregistered

October 05, 2012 1:22 PM

Robert is taking part in the Alta-Valtidone Rally this weekend testing a new car, Clio S1600. Busy schedule for what is supposed to be rehabilitation.

Mark _

October 05, 2012 3:51 PM

How come when Schumacher has a couple of offs everyone says that he needs to stop but when Kubica has nearly killed himself twice now everyone wants him to keep pushing? Personally I don't know if Robert can handle another big off.

Angelina - Unregistered

October 05, 2012 4:09 PM

Mark
I think European F1 fans have a tendancy to overhype underperforming drivers and devalue the talented ones.
Also it usually depends on which country they come from. Poorer the country, more the hype.

ghog

October 05, 2012 5:14 PM

@Skid-Mark "He even broke his leg in a little fall at his home"

Is OLD news - keep up........

If you dont like it, don't watch then, he is his own man - try it!

Mark _

October 05, 2012 5:39 PM

@ghog - have I offended you or something? I thought that ghog was short for gound hog. If it is not then I apologize. I am not sure what you mean by the "own man" dig. I am pretty quick on a dirt bike or going downhill on a mountain bike. If you are ever in the San Francisco area we should go for a ride and see if you still feel that way.

I seriously doubt that accident prone Kubica will ever race in F1 again so I don't think that there will be anything to watch.

1 2 3  »