F1 » Schumacher '100 per cent' okay after Spoon crash

Michael Schumacher: I think I was already concentrating too much on the corner ahead of me and therefore had a wheel on the dirt and went off

Mark _

October 05, 2012 3:42 PM

@Fj - I guess that Nico should go too since Schumacher beat him, again. Then Heikki and Paul should also "walk away" as they both lost control in that corner too.

Nikeros - Unregistered

October 05, 2012 3:44 PM

I don't like him. but I'm becoming concerned about his welfare. He's driving over his head trying to be the driver he used to be. It's a dangerous mental state for a racing driver to be in.

elijah

October 05, 2012 5:28 PM

@Fj He should walk away from f1 while he still can.

@Nikeros I'm becoming concerned about his welfare. He's driving over his head trying to be the driver he used to be. It's a dangerous mental state for a racing driver to be in.

When you have finished the movie I don't think you'll get your money back. Tom,you're spot on.

richard

October 05, 2012 5:55 PM

mark. surprise! i agree with you. there was a strong wind blowing and it was behind the cars coming into that corner (130 i think). this meant that cars were going faster than normal when they hit their braking point. di resta also brought out the red flag, yet there is no comment about that.

jose - Unregistered

October 05, 2012 6:34 PM

Richard,
di resta also brought out the red flag, yet there is no comment
about that.

You don't need Taipan 'Logic' to understand why!..
Di resta, Who..
Schumacher 7xWDC .. The Champ, an exceptional driver, Comprende?

Old Jose

Manxie - Unregistered

October 05, 2012 6:50 PM

Jose me mukka, the same natural laws apply to a 7x wdc as to a wanna be wdc! As for crash.net capitalising on MS current sttus...well done for bringing us yhis isolated story, ll be it under the premise of "schumi is 100 after off"...enjoy the hits whilst schumi is still driving :)

1 2  »