F1 » Button: 'we didn't have the pace to do better'

Jenson Button admitted that McLaren didn't have the pace to get on the podium at Suzuka, but a flying start and avoiding the first corner mayhem meant he bagged a useful fourth place.

Taipan

October 07, 2012 6:46 PM

Pcx, So suddenly McLaren are arrogant? In your strange little mind does this arrogance come from them not giving Lulu everything he wanted by any chance?

Lulu - "I want my trophies, I want more money, I want to expand my brand"

McLaren - "no, sod off"

The only arrogance came from your little hero and it bit his ar$e!

pcxmac - Unregistered

October 07, 2012 6:55 PM

a bigger man than you will ever be taipan, and to anyone with any sense, Hamilton came off the better of the two teammates, given a clear lack of setup for the race for Lewis.

Maybe one day you will be able to look yourself in the mirror... but until then you have the tube and Lewis Hamilton to blame for your failures.

insideline - Unregistered

October 07, 2012 7:05 PM

There you are Taipan. How's it hangin' ?

The Hamfangitas still have not grasped that their hero has f'd up big time signing for Mercedes.

The Great Hamfisted honestly believes he can make Mercedes great again. Now THAT is what I call arrogance.
The difference between God and Hamilton is that God knows he isn't Hamilton.
Ham and his fans are in for a very rude awakening.
Personally, I can't wait.

Taipan

October 07, 2012 7:18 PM

Inside, I'm good how you doing mate?

As was predicted when Lulu announced his move to Merc all the fanboys suddenly hate McLaren, they're cetainly predictable.
Schumacher has had 9 mechanical failures in the last 3 seasons, Lulu has had 2. Yet the clueless whine about Lulu's reliability. Lulu being a LIABILITY should be their real concern! lol
I agree next season should see some comedy gold from the fanboys!

Lykkis - Unregistered

October 07, 2012 8:54 PM

I'm so sick of the Hamifanboys, things where never so bad before. It's like in kindergarden. If he does badly, then it's McLaren, MW, JB or some act of god that did it. If he wins, then he did it alone even though the team tried averything in their power to stop it from happening. It's getting really old fast! And the conspiracy theories are ridiculous just take a look at planetf1 and their comment section, it's bad! Grow up Hamifanboys!

Taipan

October 07, 2012 9:45 PM

Evening Jayne, I really think Lulu thought "fine if McLaren don't give me everything that I demand I'll leave, I'll show you" and in doing so he has cut his nose off to spite his face.
Crazy move, ask any driver in F1 if they would rather be at McLaren or Mercedes next season and everyone of them would say McLaren, but most of them seem more interested in racing and winning rather than fame, money and brand, there lies the big difference between F1 drivers and pop star Lulu.

« 1 2 3  »