F1 » Vettel surprised by Massa struggle

Sebastian Vettel says he is surprised that Felipe Massa is struggling to secure his Ferrari future

LewisMerc - Unregistered

October 10, 2012 9:48 PM

I think Seb is trying to say Felipe deserved the 2008 WDC, I agree...

---

The title is at Woking he could go at take it! ha ha ha ha

I love the celebration of the Ferrari pit crew before Lewis got to Juncao

LewisMerc - Unregistered

October 10, 2012 9:52 PM

I guess this is what Dr Marko thinks of McLaren and I agree.

“Niki has done us a favour,” said outspoken Austrian Marko. “He has weakened Lewis and McLaren. Next year, we have two opponents less

1Jez

October 10, 2012 11:26 PM

@sodemall - what are you talking about? I'm well aware that Massa has not won the WDC and I've never stated anything to the contrary.

So why, pray tell, do I need a trip to the "brain doctor"?

Angelina - Unregistered

October 11, 2012 1:07 AM

@Taipan
Seb is not saying "Felipe deserved the 2008 WDC". Seb is simply saying that if he had won, people would consider him as former WDC and not no.2 driver.

LewisMerc - Unregistered

October 11, 2012 1:23 AM

Once a Ferrari man always a Ferrari man, good job Niki.

He did more damage to McLaren the way I see, Pirelli should as well sack their testing drivers and ask the McLaren drivers to provide the stats

Jules - Unregistered

October 11, 2012 1:37 AM

As of the last race, (Suzuka), Filipe is definitely faster than the overhyped Jensen Button! JB, for one, needs a perfect setup to win races and to get on pole..something even Karthikeyan could have done if he was driving JB's McL on that day.

I don't think people should be dissing FA because I believe Alonso has a big role to play in openly supporting Massa to get back his racing form recently. Massa knows that if he gets retained by Ferrari,it is because Alonso has supported him and he just needs to accept that he will have to play a supporting role to earn his multi million dollar salary. Alonso could have just kept quiet about things and let the media discredit Massa and eventually drive his confidence even lower.

« 1 2 3 4  »