F1 » Hamilton: Stranger things have happened...

Lewis Hamilton sees a troubled race in Korea have a huge impact on his F1 title hopes

107SS2009

October 14, 2012 9:26 PM

I am one that advocates being on this site on condition that the moderators have the last say (excepting the rules and conditions of Crash Net) but am sorry to say that I don't see why Taipan is asked to tone it down after all that was written on this page.

Taipan

October 14, 2012 9:33 PM

Richard, Since it's you I'll reply, Don't expect fake ID's from me, I am who I am, I feel no need for fakery and you can easily check IP's if you so wish, lets be honest I'm well aware of those who pulls the strings at Crash...
I have made out of order comments in the past and have accepted Crash's deletion of them, however if I cannot speak freely and give to others what is given to me then I object.
Given your post my proclaimed one or two week sabatical may just have increased. Best wishes to everyone of you, enjoy the rest of the season and always enjoy F1, it's a bloody great sport and this is sometimes a bloody great forum.

Cya guys, it's been fun :)

(Cheers Sunny, you're a top man, I'm sure after I've stopped being pissed off I'll return)

saint - Unregistered

October 14, 2012 9:37 PM

I'm surprised the 'carpetbeggar' was not pulled into the pits or shown the black flag. That big piece of rug jammed under the rearwheel at 300km/hr could have caused a major disaster.
If that would have happened to Vettel, race control
would have called him in IMMIDIATELY!!!

pc - Unregistered

October 14, 2012 10:05 PM

I am extremely pleased that Taipan has had some very minor 'devenomization' applied ,apparently from my highlighting of the current flava of this site- long overdue no shadow of doubt
His surprisingly immature reaction also serves to prove that he appears to come from exactly the same place as the posters that he has previously criticised for exactly same hissyfit, as RGB et al.Well there you go - not an attack an observation as to how this 'flava' originates
Hopefully this site will mature and concentrate on F! themes only now and drop the poster attacks on rival drivers and supporters from now on

pc - Unregistered

October 14, 2012 10:15 PM

even legitimate replies to mod comments are being removed which only goes to strengthen my point that this doesnt actually seem to constitute a 'forum' in the TRUE sense of the word surely ??

107SS2009

October 14, 2012 10:25 PM

On a different note, the situation re the engine cycles at mclaren has changed now after he Korean GP, as I said on another page mclaren used engine 8 in both cars in Japan first and not in korea so now Lulu's engine 8 done two races while Button's engine 8 done only one race, the end result re the remaining four races is now, Button has the use of four engines which already done one race while Lulu has three engines left which already done one race, out of the above availability of engines for both drivers engine 6 which was raced in Belgium will only be considered as a last resort as the Belgian race is regarded as a sternest test of an F1 engine with 70 percent of the lap at full throttle and a 23.5 seconds of constant full throttle.

Sidthekid

October 14, 2012 11:10 PM

@ Taipan

Don't throw your toys out of your pram, that'd be like doing a Lulu! Yeah I know, low blow, but true. Tell us the truth, it's 'rehab' isn't it? They are gonna pin your eyes back and force you to watch 'Lulu - The Movie', hoping to cure you of calling it how it is. No matter how bad it gets, I'm right there with you fella!

kiwibob

October 14, 2012 11:20 PM

Taipan you belittle people whose english skills are less than yours yet seem unable to spell lewis and then sulk like a baby when crash tell you off its so whats the word ohhhh Mature.
And im guessing you will be reading everything and also back for next gp

LewisNo1 fan - Unregistered

October 15, 2012 12:49 AM

Just goes to show what a fantastic driver lewis is maybe whitmarsh is realising the wrong driver is leaving hopes his faith in button is founded because he has to praise him all the time even if he has not been asked about him get a grip whitmarsh he's not all that

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »