F1 » Further frustration for Mercedes

Mercedes fails to score in Korea after tough luck for both Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher

Ellie - Unregistered

October 14, 2012 12:09 PM

Ross, Norbert and the whole of the Mercedes team should hang their heads in shame. This is nothing more than a second rate GP car and David Coulthard is right it is the most unreliable car on the grid. When it gets to the stage that Toro Rosso are passing them on the track its time to say we got it wrong. I hope that Sauber pass them and finish higher in the constructions championship. I have been a Schumi fan since he started and I am now finding it rather embarrising to see him plod round in a car that is no where near what Mercedes promised to give him. For goodness sake he is a seven times world champion and deserves more respect. I have never been a fan of Lewis and I am sorry to say that he has made the wrong decision to leave McLaren as he has more chance of being a champion there than with Mercedes.

Rhino

October 14, 2012 1:54 PM

I bet MS will be glad to get away from them.

All those promises to lure him( MS )out of retirement for their own marketing needs have done MS no favours.
I bet the share holders are tearing their hair out as well.

I'd give them 2 more years before the teams start looking for the door.

richard

October 14, 2012 2:29 PM

blzbub. you beat me by a minute or two!

haug needs to go. niki can do his job. and (i will probably get pilloried for this), brawn needs to be replaced. it is his management of the team, not getting the right people in the right places etc, that is hampering progress.

marty harris - Unregistered

October 14, 2012 10:28 PM

So, Schumacher had the option of signing on for another two years but didn't ... he says he was finding it hard to stay motivated. If he thought Mercedes was about to produce a winning car you'd have to imagine his motivation levels would have gone through the roof.

Despite Niki Lauda's brave predictions that Hamilton will do for Mercedes what Schumacher was able to do for Ferrari, I suspect Hamilton's more likely to replicate the success enjoyed by Jacques Villeneuve at BAR.

Harold

October 15, 2012 3:58 AM

I would love to see a Korean car manufacturer come in and kick some butts.

Kia or Hyundai, I would not mind which, they both make good cars, and people pay 4 times more for Benz on snob factor.

1 2  »