F1 » Hamilton laments luck as rivals battle over title

Lewis Hamilton regrets not being able to add multiple F1 world titles to his resume while at McLaren, hinting at a lack of performance continuity from year to year.

Spengler - Unregistered

October 25, 2012 7:41 PM

Because 107ss,I visit Motorsport forums from time to time to try to guage other peoples viewpoints or am I not allowed to comment on what I find here? Is there some sort of mafia that I have to pay my dues to before I am able to comment?

Salan

October 25, 2012 7:52 PM

Taipan, you really do have the F1 statistics at your finger tips. Very interesting to note. I have not yet felt the need to take you up on your previous offer for statistical info but surely I shall require your services at some point. Thanks for putting this out there.

walrus909

October 25, 2012 7:59 PM

@Spengler. One thing I noticed here is that if you are not registered, other posters accuse you of being multiple trolls. Of course, ironicaly if you do register, you do 'pay the mafia' with the cookies and ads. Just avoid threads about LH.

richard

October 25, 2012 8:00 PM

mark. i use other websites and contribute on them as well. some are really obnoxious in the hate shown to everyone. other technical sites go into the realms of cloud cuckoo land, with so many experst there, you could populate the full f1 circus with them. i like it here as there is a bit of banter, especially with some of the fanboys, but i would love to see crash.net making it a registered users only.

107SS2009

October 25, 2012 8:10 PM

Spengler, unlike you I visit motor sports forums (sites) all the time to gauge others view point on F1 goings on, as your post proves, it's a free world, but again, why waste your time in a school playground? Didn't ever you heard the story of the man who was going to move off in a borrowed Porsche and when he noticed that he was being watched he promptly burned off the tyres and drove right through a school playground fence? better no be in a school play ground!

cknopp - Unregistered

October 25, 2012 9:28 PM

I used to inhabit f1technical until I requested that people that are trying to educate people use fact, or at least label what is simply opinion.

And I was called all sorts of names for thinking that if you are not telling me a fact, that I have the right to know that it is simply an opinion.

Self righteousness has no place in a technical discussion, and that is why this place is better than F1Technical... At least here the Blather of opinion is based upon "who is the best driver" not "this is how physics determine the fastest way around a motor course".

« 3 4 5 6 7 8  »