F1 » Ricciardo battles to another point

Daniel Ricciardo survived a moment of confusion with F1 points leader Sebastian Vettel to bring home another point for Toro Rosso in Abu Dhabi.

Bobby M - Unregistered

November 05, 2012 8:25 AM

Obviously TR needs luck to score points....

It's a bit annoying that everyone makes a big deal about Daniel having more experience than JEV - F Tost included.. It was half a season with HRT which is a very small advantage. Guys like Vettel and Lewis had come against more experienced team mates in their rookie season and performed very well

JC - Unregistered

November 05, 2012 8:45 AM

@Richard

What, and take out his own car in the process? But of course, you love Vettel and hate Ricciardo, therefore it's a conspiracy.

richard

November 05, 2012 9:23 AM

jc. dont take it so personally! yeah, i do not rate ricciardo as highly as some others, but look at my comment again. it was a little tongue in cheek! i even attempted smileys at the end.

and you should know by now, i never subscribe to conspiracy theories!

may i make a guess that you are an aussie?

JC - Unregistered

November 05, 2012 9:42 AM

@Richard

American actually (but I have spent time in Aus, nice place). Fair way off lol.

Perhaps my post sounded a bit stronger than I mean it to be, not taking anything to heart, although I do quite like the kid. No I was having a laugh about the conspiracy, kinda difficult to convey tone through a computer :/

AR - Unregistered

November 05, 2012 9:44 AM

@Richard.

He is good no matter what nationality you may think his supporters come from. Unfortunatley the only emperical test at this stgage of his young career is his ratings against his team mate, whom I also rate highly.

Daniel - Unregistered

November 05, 2012 9:44 AM

@richard

I agree with you, he should have taken out a driver from his senior team.

Look what it did for Vettel!

may I make a guess that you are european?

pete!! - Unregistered

November 05, 2012 10:17 AM

put Dan in a better car and use would see how good he is i would put my house on it he would beat SV if he was in at RBR!! he has been consistent not crashing out or getting involved in incidents!!

1 2  »