F1 » Vettel: Most deserving driver will win title

Sebastian Vettel: If you look at the races we've done so far I think Fernando's and my DNF's or calamities are equal

rob01

November 13, 2012 3:31 PM

Red Bull deserves both titles. The rules were changed this year to stop the Bulls. Yet every step of the way the team and driver have overcome that effort. All I hear from Ferrari is talk talk talk. To quote their own driver.

107SS2009

November 13, 2012 6:00 PM

What was taken away were certain interpratations of the rules, these interpratations turned out to be a very profitable calculated risk becaouse the pionts earned by he bulls were kept afer each interpratation.

107SS2009

November 13, 2012 7:37 PM

I didn't said they were cheating, I said they took a calculated risk which paid off.
I have followed the so called RBR rubber nose subject with interest, according to experts on the subject the rubber nose concept is not cheating as it still passes all FIA tests.

richard

November 13, 2012 7:54 PM

sunny. f1 should be about innovation and stretching the rules to get the maximum advantage. to that end, rbr are currently the best. but dont forget the ddd, the f duct etc, and in the past such things as monocoque, stressed engine, etc were all innovations stretching the rules. and without the likes of chapman and newey, f1 would be a far poorer place. even bernies fan car was a clever interpretation of the rules, but NOT illegal!

rob01

November 13, 2012 8:04 PM

Yes, red bull is now the lead dog in F1. Ferrari has done more talking than any other effort they have made this year. This comes from their own driver. I still get a good laugh when I think of the Unbeatable Structure. Yes the one that was totally revamped. I have more interest at what RedBull does to their car over any team on the grid. red bull will take the lions share of the money for the third year in a row. And a WDC to boot.

Honesty - Unregistered

November 13, 2012 9:25 PM

Is no one honest and humble these days if I was vettel I would just admit that alonso deserves it more than me i got lucky I have newey on my side as far comparing who is better he could just say same equipment than we'll see about that.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8  »