F1 » Webber ready to take on elite in Tasmania

Mark Webber may be chasing third place in the 2012 F1 standings, but is already eyeing his next challenge, taking on adventure racing's elite on his eponymous event in Tasmania.

Doctor - Unregistered

November 14, 2012 2:14 PM

@CommodoreS

I agree.

Do you think we could get CRASH or their moderaters or some of there constant posters to donate to a worthy cause?

I believe CRASH has made a great deal of money from simply posting things about Webber and allowing others to post ignorant and offensive things about Webber on their site.

Lets wait and see.

Doctor - Unregistered

November 15, 2012 11:16 AM

@CommodoreS

We get to air our beliefs(right or wrong) and so do others(as it should be) I guess we should be happy that this is still possible.

Good luck mate with the last 2 races for this year and the future.

Dont let them get to you!!

CommodoreS

November 15, 2012 11:55 AM

@ Doctor

Thanks for the support.

Yas Marina was a disaster.

Hopefully Winton and Homebush will negate the issue.

Major things on the horizon for 2013 which
should well and truely put us in the mix.

Nah they don't get to me.Just disappointed in the attitude.As you would be aware we have been promoting "Cure for Cancer". Same deal with Marks challenge.

Doctor - Unregistered

November 15, 2012 12:54 PM

@CommodoreS

Yes, and I thankyou(and all the people that are involved) for all that you have done.

Obviously this is not the best place to express ones emotions, as raw as they are.

But again I thankyou.

Wish I was able to be there to support you and(well I will leave it there)

Goodluck! For the rest of this year and more important 2013 :)

107SS2009

November 15, 2012 5:14 PM

Googol, “the sad thing is, none of those disagrees had the guts to come out of their closet”, my version (description of such people) on here is normally different, such people that doesn't come out of their closet I regard as ball less/nut less.

1 2  »