F1 » F1 car for Christmas?

Jenson Button fans may be interested to know one of their hero's cars is for sale.....

PoM - Unregistered

November 14, 2012 10:25 PM

1 disagrees.
@paul

Possibly but the engine was a known weak point of the car that year, both drivers used to complain about the power delivery been an on or off switch. Just saying.

...agree totally- an 'on' and 'off' switch that was more OFF than ON.

Wonder if that had any long term effect on JBs driving ability?? 'On then Off'

Back to the point then. My bid... 'zero' -Old car that would only take one person AND costy a lot of money to maintain/service, cant be driven on the road and was never any good when made/maintained by 'competittion' 'profesional'mechanics has prpbably/ THE most boring colour scheme. and would NEVER BE WORTH any more. Wouldnt have it if you paid me to. Not cool.

Hondas? People talk about putting the wrong fuel in their cars, cam belts snapping. I new a Honda driver whose Cam shaft snapped (non v tech) -low milage, well maintained and sensibly driven. Carry me home.

Taz

November 14, 2012 10:36 PM

@Paul

Fair point

@PoM
Had two Honda motorbikes, a sexy VFR400R and an XR250R, both beautifully built and reliable, never owned a Honda car so can't comment but if I had spare cash and found a clean late NSX....tempting. My mate bought a civic (new shape) brand new and said it was the biggest pile of cr4p he's owned, he's not the 1st too say that...mind you they are made here :rolleyes:

paul - Unregistered

November 15, 2012 9:46 AM

So POM, what do you drive? I bet its a Toyota.Well, dont forget to take it in for its latest recall.I think they said it was meant to have round wheels.

Doobie Wah Kenobi - Unregistered

November 15, 2012 12:29 PM

I don't know what y'all are doin' to your Honda cars but I sold my last Accord four years ago with 318,000 miles on it and the girl that bought it is still driving it today. Come to think of it, I could have driven from my house to Austin 100 times in that car. Now, if I had the money to go this weekend...

markyb69 - Unregistered

November 15, 2012 1:32 PM

"The scope of use for this car is endless and can cover everything from commercial display to personal"

Just made me laugh, doesnt seem like such a wide scope to me, commercial display, or personal display :p

« 1 2