F1 » Hamilton: I gave it my all

Lewis Hamilton says he gave his all in his quest to secure pole position at the Circuit of the Americas

107SS2009

November 18, 2012 7:49 AM

Looks like Lulu had to drop the phrase “I drove my heart out” for the sake of a change (must be part f the change!), nevertheless he did a good job having had a car as fast as the bulls (beating Webber proves that) but unfortunately he was still beaten by Vettel , as to his worry having to start from the dirty side and hoping that it will be cleaned before the race I am sure that there are people from on here out there that will promptly get a broom and do it for him, Jose, Rob are you reading?

JBerger - Unregistered

November 18, 2012 8:37 AM

He is not saying he is the only driver in the field that drove his heart out.He is only saying he did in response to a question he has been asked by someone in the press.

Zelda - Unregistered

November 18, 2012 9:35 AM

Same old 107, always knocking LH!
We are missing Taipan of course but I'll throw his tuppence worth in whilst he reaches for the Kleenex knowing Martin Whitmarsh will be doing his level best to (not) muck
It up!
Personally, I'm not going to have a go at anyone's limited vocabulary use but congratulate Adrian Newey on his design work keeping the Bulls up there 'comfortably' and congratulate Lewis for making it look like a race for 23 laps odd!
I'm sure there will be some technical difficulty and then they can concentrate on the gentleman that JB is somewhere in midfield.
Although JB has beaten LH in the points stake over last season, there has never been a cat in hells chance of him actually being a quicker driver than his teammate.
Lewis is the real deal in Racing terms I just hope that Mercedes give him a car than can win. German efficiency and Ross Brawn could be the making of LH or it could be his midfield payday. One or the other.

ghog - Unregistered

November 18, 2012 10:12 AM

@LJ

Regarding starting & overtaking - LH is only 2nd on the grid (not 24th like Abu Dhabi, what cracking overtaking to get to 3rd place!) LH will have plenty of chances.

sakkie - Unregistered

November 18, 2012 11:02 AM

"I drove my heart out, I gave it my all". Really? Well how jolly decent of you, seeing as you get paid bloody millions to do just that. What do you want? A pat on the back?
Damn, I wish this guy would shut your pie hole, just for once. Is it any wonder people cheer when he has a mechanical, or he rips his wheels off for the umpteenth time? Is there any chance he's contemplating early retirement? Please say yes someone, please.

richard

November 18, 2012 11:20 AM

sakkie. i will defend lulu here. you are rather crude in your comments, but he was answering a question. so what? you dont like the answer? fine, but no need to go overboard.

and as for cheering when he has a problem? no true fan of racing likes to see any driver have a problem that spoils a race.

any chance of your early retirement? or are you far too young to consider it?

« 1 2 3 4  »