F1 » Schumacher seeks to savour second farewell

Michael Schumacher seeks to savour his final race in F1

TusharG - Unregistered

November 20, 2012 4:21 PM

No doubt it will be emotional movement. Infact I started watching F1 again with enthusiasm and hoped Schumi will do some miracle again on grid. Also I will say in last 3 years we also saw what makes him legend. He drove best car on the grid in the past, however he joined Mercedes team and ran races for 3 years whithout complaining. The Brown understands the contribution he has given to the team and sports for sure and his effort in team building. My Salute to the legend and I hope to see him around F1 in some other role.

PTS - Unregistered

November 20, 2012 8:19 PM

I hope it rains really badly, like it did in Montreal a couple of years ago(but continues for the whole race) and he was setting fastest laps till the track dried out and the poor machinery he had underneath himself began to show and he ended up 4th.

Go on Michael just one last great result in your amazing career, we all know you've got it in you.

Big Azza - Unregistered

November 21, 2012 5:46 AM

All I hear from Brawn is "PROGRESS, PROGRESS, PROGRESS" but I am yet to actually SEE it.

It is just such a shame. I wanted so much more for Schumacher, and there is no doubt that he has had flashes of brilliance this year when the car has allowed him to.

Matt - Unregistered

November 21, 2012 7:17 AM

This is a very sad day for F1. Michael will forever be an icon in F1. Hate to see him go because I feel with the right car, he would be winning races still. He has handled a rough situation with class and humility. There will be very few who will ever rise to his or Ayrton's level...

krish - Unregistered

November 21, 2012 7:24 AM

Please do it again schumi,just one for the last time.we all know how tough guy you are.just for this time forget about the poor pirelli tyre, everything and full throttle .for the love of pure F1.schumi we all loves you

Elayna Reeves - Unregistered

November 21, 2012 11:00 AM

This is going to be a very sad day for me this weekend to see Schumi race for the last time. I have been a huge fan through the good and the bad and still think that he has the ability to win races. Ross Brawn persuaded him out of retirement with the promise of a great car and another championship and it was never produced for him and this is no way to treat a seven times world champion. Personally I think he has been pushed out at Mercedes. Would be fantastic if the forecast rain does come about and the rainmaster can shine one last time. Most of all hope Schumi comes home safe and enjoys a long and happy retirement. Will always be number 1 for me.

PF - Unregistered

November 21, 2012 12:21 PM

I grew up watching the dominant Schumacher-Ferrari era. I was always a fan and always will be a fan. I'll never forget the way he dominated in that red car, and i'll never forget the German national anthem playing for the great one in the red overalls. Cudos to Michael for coming back and having a bash.

1 2  »