F1 » Hamilton set for 'very big race' in Brazil

Lewis Hamilton: As my final race behind the wheel of a McLaren, I vow to the whole team that I'll give it my all on every single lap

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Phranc - Unregistered

November 21, 2012 9:45 PM

I guess LH has to make the best of this one as he is unlikely to be in such a privileged position in the forceable future but the money should take the pain away.SV may get mugged and robbed as did FM when LH won his lucky title.Of course Ferrari no dought have some devious dodgy scheme up their sleeves, but I do hope they do not compromise FM he's a realy nice guy and genuine.I do beleive I am getting bored with F1 and I've been with it as long as MW now there is a man mwith passion.

JohnO - Unregistered

November 22, 2012 1:58 AM

"(Vettel) must be regarded as the second best German driver in F1 behind Nico."

Of course. And Hamilton must be regarded as the second best British driver in F1 behind Di Resta!

JohnO - Unregistered

November 22, 2012 2:02 AM

"I can see other drivers also taking it to Vettel and causing him issues this weekend."

I think you meant to say that you "hope" for it rather than you can "see" it. It will be disgraceful if anybody other than Massa is helping Alonso in Brazil.

Ptolomy - Unregistered

November 22, 2012 3:19 AM

Man, you wanna talk about grasping at straws... The notion that Seb's 13 point head-start in Brazil somehow makes it HARDER on him is totally ridiculous.
As for the dirty tricks, I see maybe Glock ramming into Seb because he feels a loyalty to Alonso, or maybe Felipe ramming Seb because Flavio whispers the right things into Dominicali's ear. Or maybe another "grid fiddling" by using the wire cutters...

Indy2007 - Unregistered

November 22, 2012 8:29 AM

v
"(Vettel) must be regarded as the second best German driver in F1 behind Nico."

Johnny O, LMAO at that statement, if you had said Behind Button i would have only smiled as JB is a class act but diresta?. Diresta just another DC sensible and calculating and if the car is good then maybe take a chance.

omar - Unregistered

November 22, 2012 11:18 PM

I just hope that martin doesnt pull a fast one and destroys the race ,and i would love to here what some haters say when hamilton makes it nxt year with a reliable team on his back.
And we all know that alonso left MCL becouse the team didnt give him what he wanted so hamiltons move is not a first time one in f1.
As for the WCD i just whant to see who is going to give alonso a hard time and try blocking him just like last years petrov

Gordo - Unregistered

November 23, 2012 3:28 AM

@indianappolis2007 or wat ever your name is: "My Son" I thought The Hamsters father was Anthony not Indiannapolis2007? I assume your nickname for Hamster is Grasshopper?

« 1 2 3