F1 » Webber seeks smooth weekend in Sao Paulo

After ongoing reliability concerns blighted last weekend's United States GP, Mark Webber admits that a problem-free race in Brazil is high on Red Bull Racing's wish list.

Ed - Unregistered

November 23, 2012 4:34 AM

Love the Brazilian GP! Interlagos is one of the very few old school tracks around... it always throws some surprises, especially if it's wet!!
There's talk about Rio hosting the GP but I hope it doesn't eventuate. I don't wanna watch a F1 without Interlagos and its dramas.

Jo - Unregistered

November 23, 2012 8:15 AM

@ Richard

I disagreed and here is my post.

You mentioned fair, factual and unbiased. You seem to lose these qualities on posts about Vettel. Perhaps you should be careful who you label fanboys.

Andrew - Unregistered

November 23, 2012 8:30 AM

The way I see it, if (And a very big IF) Vettel crosses the finishing line he win?

Because Alonso wont win the race? I think the winner would come from Webber, Kimi or Button (Its not a track that favours Lewis)

He wont come 2nd place either! now 3rd place would be extremely tricky! Vettel would be nervous and you could see him flirt between 3rd to 6th position

Googolplex

November 23, 2012 10:47 AM

If Mark was even vying for third in the WDC, which he isn't, then I would defend his right to get the best result he could for himself. That is not the case, so I don't think it is unreasonable that the team would want him to support his team mate win the WDC, just as Alonso's team mate has been doing and will be doing on Sunday.

I am not sure I can follow your logic Mr Fill, since there seems no difference between RBR wanting to have a WDC driver in their team just as much as Ferrari wanting one. The money may be with the WCC, but there is still a lot of kudos for the teams (not just the drivers) in winning the WDC.

Thank you cknopp and Richard for those supportive sentiments.

I believe it is well known that I am a one eyed Webber supporter, so it is not with relish that I express my opinion about this.

pc - Unregistered

November 23, 2012 1:36 PM

All I know is that whenever I try to post a comment that disagrees with any Vettel/Webber ones they often get removed even though mine contain no abuse or attacks merely different opinion
This devalues the original opinions if alternatives arent allowed to be viewed- what are you so afeared of?

« 1 2