F1 » Hamilton takes Brazilian GP pole

Lewis Hamilton grabs pole position at Interlagos

Wade - Unregistered

November 24, 2012 5:21 PM

The only reason ferrari did what they did last race was because the track was brand new, and the dirty side of the track was at its worst.

George - Unregistered

November 24, 2012 5:23 PM

@pc

What a silly comment. I guess all the wins and pole positions this season as well as a last to 3td drive from Vettel were done under no pressure then.

kiliriki - Unregistered

November 24, 2012 5:31 PM

With grossjean on 17th place ... I guess it will be Masa's task to act as a "Tomahawk" on Mr. finger. As far as I am concerned, I hope Alonso wins the champ. as I don't like the finger guy.

richard

November 24, 2012 5:39 PM

pc and herts (rgb), how exactly do you think that seb cracked? he is ahead of ferdi, where he needs to be. the maccas were fast today in quali trim, that does not mean that they will be fastest in race. lulus lap was fast, but rbr was nearly 10kph slower through the speed trap, than button or lulu. just do not forget that the bulls always set their car for the race, and that takes place tomorrow.

me, just me - Unregistered

November 24, 2012 5:45 PM

Well done to Lewis, he is a very fast driver. Its a shame he was let down this year by mistakes of his team and other drivers.

Great website, just let down by comments from some people using code words. I appreciate that Silverstone is the F1 UK home. Do all the comments need to come from Bletchley Park.

JohnO - Unregistered

November 24, 2012 5:47 PM

I'm not sure you can read too much into qualifying position, as RB and Ferrari probably both set their cars up with an eye to rain tomorrow rather than for maximum pace today.

We're about where we were to start with - Alonso needs Vettel to have a crash/puncture/mechanical failure, Vettel just needs a half-way decent race and to finish ahead of, or close behind, Alonso.

« 1 2 3  »