F1 » Vettel is triple champion as Button wins Brazil

A dramatic, thrilling and wholly unpredictable Brazilian Grand Prix kept the title and the race win in doubt almost to the very end of 71 sodden laps at Interlagos.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Hamster - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 10:11 AM

I'm a Ferrari fan all the way, to see Schumacher step aside to gift Vettel was pretty disgraceful..

well All the drivers that went from the clean side to the dirty side in Austin would have stepped aside for Vettel to pass.

Piercarlogassolini - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 9:13 AM

Skooter, I said elsewhere that despite my dislike for MS I think that was a 'friendly' think to do, and I would have doen the same, especially for a compatriot. Whether he would have done the same for FA we'll never know, but I think on this occasion (and this occasion only) he would have.

Skooter - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 9:06 AM

A very exciting race frm start to finish. Both contenders drove very well. However, I am very very dissappointed that team orders now seem to work cross teams. I'm a Ferrari fan all the way, to see Schumacher step aside to gift Vettel was pretty disgraceful, and robbed us of a true final race battle to the flag. Talk about turning on the team that gave him five titles. Poor, very poor. I had a great deal of respect for him becasue of his time at Ferrari. No more. I'm glad he's retired this time.

JNA - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 8:38 AM

Still remember, how KIMI won on Ferrari.
Underdog, from way behind.
Today they talk the talk - that FA can do.Maybe the bank should give Massa a chance, he is obviously the faster of the mates?

JNA - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 8:38 AM

Still remember, how KIMI won on Ferrari.
Underdog, from way behind.

Hamster - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 7:54 AM

Vettel battling against Massa and Alonso was amazing, Webber is just weak, but I saw Massa doing so many double moves defending a pass, I thought that's wrong Vettel should thank Michael Schumacher that moved over and backed the rest off. But I was happy for Vettel and Alonso choking again now since 2006 we are waiting?

F1 - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 6:43 AM

Great season for Alonso! He is a true champion! He fought alone with almighty Newey even when much quicker McLarens were blown away! I really respect this man and pay tribute to him!

subra - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 6:43 AM

Vettel clearly deserves the title..It is incorrect to say vettel had a better car.If you consider reliability Ferrari was far superior. Vettel is a better driver.Any way F1 is a combination of Car and Driver and the beast combination deserves the win.Let us also remember Adrian newyey was with Mclaren when Michael Schumaker used to win in Ferrari

1 2 3 4 5 6  »