F1 » Alonso: This was my best season ever

Fernando Alonso: I'm so proud and I'm so happy to fight until the last lap with the package we have in our hands

Filter Comments: All | Registered

BC - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 11:14 AM

Well done Fernando, you are most peoples champion in spite of the Nos. I have not been a fan of FA but truely believe he deserved the title and would have been, if not taken out at Spa. Good luck fro the future.

cassyo

November 26, 2012 11:14 AM

Yes Fernando, it's a reasonable desire to have a much quicker car but the story tells us that usually you can't have them both : the fastest and the most reliable !
Not only in races yet the life's philosophy goes like that !

BC - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 11:15 AM

Well done Fernando, you are most peoples champion in spite of the Nos. I have not been a fan of FA but truely believe he deserved the title and would have been, if not taken out at Spa. Good luck for the future.

Firestorm - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 12:36 PM

As Horner said, Vettel was fighting the very best out there, the great Fernando Alonso. Ferrari knows that you are the best, Red Bull knows it too, the entire F1 paddock knows it, and I am pretty sure that most of the F1 fans and followers knows it too. Next year all of this will start again. Hamilton made a move leaving McLaren for Mercedes and for this he gained my respect forever. And I think that F1 need to have another big change yet. I hope that you agree with me on this: Is time that someone changes enviroment, is time that Adrian Newey joins Ferrari. So, Red Bull and Vettel shows all of us if they really can win without Newey, and especially against the strongest duo of Alonso-Newey.

Matahari - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 1:04 PM

Michael Schumacher Will definitely Win on reliable but not the fastest Ferrari car. That what he has done in 1994, 1995, 2001 and 2003 against much faster Williams and McLaren. Fernando will find his way to win the championship in Ferrari soon. And I do hope it is next year season!!!

Obez - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 1:05 PM

Fernando Alonso.......most complete driver in the world bar none! Top Top man! Ferrari failed you this year by not giving you a fast car.....hope they redress this next year otherwise leave Ferrari and go to whatever team Adrian Newey is in!!

Congrats to Vettel.....I'm not a fan but have healthy respect for your speed, overtaking skills, never say die attitude and maturity this season. Yes you had the best car in the 2nd half of the season but hey, you drove what they gave you to devastating effect.....a deserving champion without a doubt. WELL DONE MATE!

Gweed - Unregistered

November 26, 2012 2:05 PM

But not good enough...

The other drivers had bad luck too, reliability issues for seb and lulu when leading a gp didn't help them either.

Next try in 2013