F1 » Hamilton backed to impress at Mercedes

Anthony Hamilton backs Lewis Hamilton to impress at Mercedes

richard

December 01, 2012 8:24 PM

rgb etc. what? you are actually complimenting me? wonders will never cease!

but i would correct you on your final point. i am not a fan of specific drivers, but i recognise talent when i see it. look back, before seb was in rbr, i was drawing attention to his abilities. others scoffed but i was proven right. similarly, i recognised schumis talents when he was racing sports protos. i also recognised ferdi when he was with minardi, even if i have gone off him now. unfortunately i have to disappoint you on another driver, whom i did/do not rate as highly, and again has proven me right.

Hertfordshire - Unregistered

December 01, 2012 9:25 PM

......................................................

richard not disappointed Your totally right about Webber but i wouldn't let Googs and Comm see you slating Him remember they have not had anything to cheer about since Alan cant get a Ferrari drive Jones.

Taipan

December 01, 2012 9:45 PM

RGB etc, I'd have a lot more respect for you if you could actually stick to one user name, FFS mate you must be on your 15th name of the season! why? are you embarrassed by your previous posts?

As for Mark, he may not be a WDC but the guy has some balls, he speaks his mind and he talks more sense than most F1 drivers, things that your little hero will never be associated with.

richard

December 01, 2012 10:00 PM

ty. rgb knew who i was talking about and tried to deflect it to make out that i was talking about webber. nice try, rgb, but i dont think that you are fooling anyone. but in case you really are confused, the driver that i am talking about goes by the name of.....wait for it.....lulu. got it?

bob - Unregistered

December 01, 2012 11:07 PM

@richard

Sorry mate, but I have to disagree totally.

The Brawn was NEVER 2 seconds a lap quicker than the field. In fact, the brawn's biggest margin over the field in qualifying was not as big as the 2011 Red Bull biggest margin.

Yes, the Brawn was quick, but never as far ahead as the RB7 was.

Go and check the quali and fastest lap margins.

bored - Unregistered

December 01, 2012 11:32 PM

Richard Taipan, do you guys have lives, families, jobs etc.. everytime i come to this site you are both commenting on pretty much every story usually to say how crap you think Hamilton is.
He is a multi millionaire, world famous, probably the fastest driver of his generation, cracking girlfriend, supportive family. Are you jealous of him as you sit tapping away at your keyboards living in your mums houses?

Taipan - Unregistered

December 02, 2012 12:10 AM

Don't you dare make fun out of me and my brother from another mother Richard. We are the only ones that make any sense on this forum and we speak facts, to honest crashnet should really make us mods. Do not deny you learn something new everytime you read our posts and none of you are able to best us.

Lulu is going to fail next year, there is no doubt in my mind and what will you say then?
?
By the way what's wrong with living at my mums house, I have my own computer and pay for Internet connection ?

mk - Unregistered

December 02, 2012 1:07 AM

It's very exciting to see what he can do in this car and adds a different dimension to the championship. I think it's going to be tough next year for him though, red bull are going to be even stronger, I expect ferrari to hit the ground running to and kimi will be well prepared for a title push. Looking forward to the 2013 season (come on fernando)

Hertfordshire - Unregistered

December 02, 2012 7:01 AM

......................................................

Ty you have fond me out. Yes i am embarrassed about a post i made on this site using my last user name..

It was the US GP weekend and Vettel and the RB8 was blowing all away in practice and quali so like a sensible F1 fan i came to the conclusion that Vettel and Webber would destroy all on race day so i posted my thoughts on this site on the day of the race, and at the start of the race my predictions seemed to be right, BUT HOW DEAR I not heed the comments made by a former 3xwdc weeks earlier in saying the the Mercs had signed the best driver in F1, and as the race panned out in Austin i could only watch in disbelief as both the RB8 cars were hunted down an executed by you know who which left me hanging my head in shame that i went aga

« 1 2 3 4 5  »