F1 » Sutil linked to Force India return

Adrian Sutil linked with a return to Force India as Silverstone-based squad nears a decision over its 2013 driver line-up

arcuid

December 11, 2012 6:26 PM

Taipan, trust you to bring up Hamilton. On the topic of Sutil's probable return I do wonder how Eric Lux feels about him being back on the grid if Force India re-signs him for 2013?

Taipan

December 11, 2012 7:22 PM

Sorry for pointing out facts Arcuid, I'll make some crap up to make you feel happier ok?

Lulu said from the start that he wouldn't act as a witness for best mate Sooty because he was disgusted by his violent actions and he only changed his phone number because he was being bothered by PPI calls.

There you go Arcuid, complete garbage but at least it avoids the truth, happy now?

arcuid

December 11, 2012 7:41 PM

Taipan I do know the details. Trial is over, fine is probably settled. I just noticed you were the only one who mentioned Hamilton's name when everyone else was discussing whether Sutil's recent legal problems would hinder his probable return to the F1 grid when there are other drivers who can fill that seat. Anyway its late. Have to sleep. Good night.

Taipan

December 11, 2012 8:03 PM

Arcid, strange that you think I shouldn't mention Lulu even though he was an instrumental figure (by default) in the trial that cost Sooty his F1 career.
Yet you're happy to post about me, again. I wasn't Sooty's mate or main witness so what has more relevance in this thread, posting about Lulu or posting about me?

Sweet dreams.

LJ - Unregistered

December 11, 2012 8:03 PM

I did stats on Sutil he has 13.3% rate of causing accidents that lead to retirement. Kobayashi's rate by comparison is 5%. In terms of outright speed Kob has him beat imho, but unfortunately Kob is struggling to get commercial interest. He needs a real manager with connections, as his talent is going to go to waste otherwise.

It disgusts me to see someone like Sutil in the sport quite frankly, I thought we had seen the last of him after he wasn't retained for the 2012 season.

Mark _

December 11, 2012 8:16 PM

@Arcuid - Actually I brought up Hamilton first as I think it would be interesting to see him battle with Sutil given their very public falling out and as fellow mid-fielders. Having said that I don't think that this hooligan deserves to be in F1.

arcuid

December 11, 2012 8:27 PM

Taipan, I didn't say you shouldn't mention Hamilton's name. I said only noticed you mentioned him when MOST of the posters didn't. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Thought you got the subtle teasing on my 1st post to you.

Mark, ty for correcting me. Yeah it would be interesting and I agree with you but I would rather Force India sign Kobayashi if it wasn't for that sponsorship problem.

Amigo - Unregistered

December 11, 2012 10:56 PM

I'll be very happy for Sutil if he was signed by Force India for 2013. He was unfairly dumped for unrelated team problem.
I hope Kamui Kobayashi can still hope in Lotus.

« 1 2 3 4 5  »