F1 » Hamilton: I need six months at Mercedes

Lewis Hamilton says he needs at least six months before he can aid Mercedes with development of its new F1 car

richard

December 10, 2012 6:09 PM

michael. if newey can make the bull go fast with lower engine power as at present, you can bet your bottom dollar that when the new engines come in, all providing the same power, newey will still be ahead of the rest, and bulls will be as fast or even faster!

as for your comment about merc engines, customer engines have to be exactly the same spec for all its customers as for themselves. this is the situation now and will remain so, as it is written into the regs. similarly, ALL renault engines must be the same, and ALL ferrari engines ditto.
fi cars are faster than merc themselves, so your point holds no water.

Taipan

December 10, 2012 6:16 PM

Strange that certain fanboys are desperate to see Button being "exposed" by Perez next season, if that happens it wont look too good for Lulu as he was unable to expose Button over 3 seasons!

Weird lot.

sennaforever

December 10, 2012 7:35 PM

@ taipan, go on then my ole mate, I'm all ears, what exactly has put a bug up your a8se about Hamilton, personality ? driving ? ego ? lots more fans than you've got ? earnings ? drop dead gorgeous girlfriend ? he doesn't write back to you ? what ????

richard

December 10, 2012 7:56 PM

senna. ty has far more fans than lulu. and what is more, they dont go on incessantly about him! and in case you didnt know, snakes cannot wear earrings, so that rules that one out. and as regards girlfriends? who knows what tys girlfriend looks like? but nicole is not everyones cup of tea.

as for ego? you may be right on that one! there are very few who could match lulu on that one! personality? what personality? i, myself do not like a lot of things that he says and does, such as lying, ranting at stewards, dissing his team etc

no doubt ty will give you hiissssssss view in due course!

ty, did you know that gm were going to call a car after you?

Taipan

December 10, 2012 8:24 PM

Forever, Since you asked so nicely I'll tell you. It's the multitude of idiotic "fans" that he's attracted to F1, hence the reason that most of my posts are directed at them and not him, although I have been told that he knows all about me and as such I've invited him to visit Crash and have a nice chat with me, no sign of him so far.
F1 used to be a sport followed by connoisseurs of motor racing, Lulu for some reason has attracted a bunch of fans with football fan mentality, my driver is better than yours because I support him, it's pathetic. (and his personality is crap to be honest)

A Taipan car Richard? Sounds like an excellent idea! 2 questions...

Does it have fangs?

and do I get name royalties?

richard

December 10, 2012 8:34 PM

ty. it was designed by gm and initially called taipan. however they received venomous messages from the accountants (adders) and launched it as a show car in oz, under the name holden hurricane. it lacked sidewinders and was full of rattlers and was not put into production. the rest is hhiisssstory.

PatW - Unregistered

December 10, 2012 10:19 PM

Well if Shuey needed three years and got nowhere, good luck to Lewis. I hope Lewis is not trying to emulate Jenson when he was in Brackley with the then Brawn operation, because he won't!

« 1 2 3 4 5  »