F1 » Whitmarsh: Level of competitiveness in F1 stronger than ever

Martin Whitmarsh: It's [now] more difficult to go out there week after week winning and being dominant...

pc - Unregistered

December 21, 2012 11:32 PM

@Taipan
Pardon for butting in on your reply to the man
- rather than picking a fight with you could you use this opportunity to exercise your vastly superior brainpower and explain to those of us with equally valid opinions (though maybe differing to your own) just how and why you regularly manage to get posts that have gotten the better of you chopped/slashed/deleted ??
Personally myself, if I had resort to a win, or at least the appearance of it ,of an argument like that I would feel like I had cheated my way to it and devalued it somewhat
Hey. . . wait a minute - of course that explains it - the adulation of Vettel- its all linked isnt it , its characteristic. . . isnt it ?? Yeah must be.

Taipan

December 22, 2012 12:03 AM

PC,

Firstly I have never reported anyone for arguing with me, I am argumentative I admire that quality in others I have no desire to silence them, if you have any doubt email Crash and ask them who I have ever reported.

Secondly, Who do you think has got the better of me in an argument? details please.

Thirdly, I'm often accused of being a Vettel or Button fanboy, the truth is firstly I support F1, secondly I support Ferrari, that's it. Drivers come and go, I admire the good ones.

Lastly, "personally myself" is an appalling piece of writing, if anything is preceded by personally then of course it relates to one's self it need not be said!

the man - Unregistered

December 22, 2012 2:03 AM

Taipan ha ha just going back through a few pages and the chap evo28 seems to have got the better of you mate from the Hamilton bids an emotional farewell thread!

your challenge come on YOU pick a subject too argue about anything motorsport karts to f1 old to new, bring it on sunshine!

Taipan

December 22, 2012 8:16 AM

"the man" You went back through a few pages? No you went back 25 days!
Ah Evo28, who claims to have driven against half the F1 grid....
Come to think of it you have a very similar views and writing style to Evo28, not that I'm suggesting you are him, I'm sure you will be one of those "I've read Crash for years but never posted before" types, yeah, yeah heard it all before.

the man - Unregistered

December 22, 2012 11:51 AM

Taipan ha so now you suspect im evo28!
No mate only recently started looking at crash regularly after switching from planet f1 which seems to attract its fair share of immature comments.

I think all the sites are becoming pretty much the same these days though

evo28 just stuck in my head because he seemed genuine to me but maybe not then.

Well i suppose you think Chilton is a better bet than Calado then as your obviously think Hamilton is overated and Button is a superstar!

Taipan

December 22, 2012 12:17 PM

Strange how "I'm not suggesting you are him" makes you jump to the conclusion that I AM suggesting you are him. If I told you it was a sunny day would you grab an umbrella?

As I've said many times before I follow F1 and no other racing series so I have no view on Chilton or Calado.

I've also never, thought, typed or said that Button is a superstar, simply that he scored more points than Lulu over 3 seasons as team mates, which may be hard for some to swallow but it is a fact.

We do seem to have some issues with your reading comprehension, hope you brush up on that as it would make these little spats more entertaining for me.

the man - Unregistered

December 22, 2012 4:28 PM

taipan ahh i see just an F1 specialist only then,
Some people like myself follow the sport from karts through to F1 and as such have a degree of knowledge and a sense of a drivers style, personality etc.. before they become household names.

Also : simply that he scored more points than Lulu over 3 seasons as team mates, which may be hard for some to swallow but it is a fact.

Very weak and poor statistic between the 2 drivers here but the only one that Button wins!

firstly F1 goes year to year so its 2-1 to Hamilton on points FACT

Win total goes to Hamilton FACT
Poles to Hamilton FACT
Team mate qualifying comparison to Hamilton FACT
Most retirements Hamilton FACT

Do not even get into their Junior categories statistics. Doesnt look too good for Button though.

He has a similar relationship that Webber does to Vettel, good few races a year rest of the time asleep.
Same as when he was in F3

ghog

December 22, 2012 5:22 PM

Funny how some of the most agumentative posters on here do not register with crash.net.

With most discussions regarding Lewis Hammilton, there is at least one poster who multiposts unregistered. You can recognise the writng style under differant names. Makes for dull reading.

Man Up and register, then at least Crash.net knows what going on!

« 1 2 3