F1 » BBC names new F1 presenter, live races

Suzi Perry will front the ten races that the BBC shows live during the 2013 F1 season, having been selected to replace Jake Humphrey.

Brian O'Connell - Unregistered

December 21, 2012 10:01 PM

Like the others, I would never, ever support Murdoch no matter what % he owns. And, don't get me started on Jake what's his face, oh yes. Mr Jake Humphries. God he loves himself. Can anybody tell me where he's gone so I won't watch that either. Agree the Beeb should give more time to the teams/drivers per event & less of EJ & DC. They can of course show us plenty of Suzi & Lee.

corblimey - Unregistered

December 21, 2012 11:04 PM

Ding dong, oooh yes, super, fantastic, mmmm mmmm,
and she doesnt need an autoqueue to ask sensible questions unlike another f1 presenter. And oh yes, I am a bloke!! Good Luck Suzie, F1 just got better still!

Taipan

December 22, 2012 12:13 AM

What sort of rebate does the BBC get for not showing Monaco?
And I can't say I'm overjoyed at Suzi getting the job, nothing against her but I would have preferred Lee.

So Polo prefers "hes" in bikinis? Hmmm no great surprise.

ritzy - Unregistered

December 22, 2012 9:19 AM

when i first saw this i was err....not sure, however on reflection I think its a wonderful idea and have decided to volunteer my services as her co-presenter as I currently have nothing in for next year! Is she married....! seriously, good luck suzi oh, can you also bring your co-presenter from the gadget show Pollyanna along the BBC ratings would go through the roof...

Buck - Unregistered

December 22, 2012 3:04 PM

BBC broadcasts ALL the F1 races live as we see them all in Canada. The BBC are at all the races and do produce broadcasts, just don't show them in the UK.

Guess we are lucky to be able to see them all. Seems odd they would televise races that folks in the UK pay to produce, but do not get to see. Guess you can thank Bernice and SKY for that.

thaicook - Unregistered

December 22, 2012 4:33 PM

That is odd Buck, I knew their commentary team was at all of last years races as they have to cover the highlights program, I don't think they could produce a whole broadcast though, was you able to view FP1, FP2, FP3, quali buildup, quali, race buildup, race & the post-race forum?

« 1 2 3 4 5  »