F1 » F1 Driver of the Year vote: 3rd

You voted Lewis Hamilton into 3rd place in Crash.net's F1 Driver of the Year poll!

Filter Comments: All | Registered

cryonbrian@hotmail.com - Unregistered

December 29, 2012 8:39 AM

I bet Hamilton is up all night worried about what we and the great folks at crash thinks about him and our concerns for his 2013 season........ Ha Ha Ha! When we have to roll over to get out of bed to go to work, Hamilton just rolls over...... Ha ha ha!

superdowg316 - Unregistered

December 29, 2012 9:33 AM

To be fair to Lewis, he did do a great job this season. He got a few wins, a few poles and what not. But I don't see why this warrents him being in third place. Yes, I get that Newey cars are superhuman and a 80 year old could drive one of his cars, but I just don't see him being in front of Vettel. If he has these same results next year, yes, that would be more of a top three, but to have a year Lewis has had compared to Vettel, I wouldn't have made him third. Fourth yes, but not third.

rb27 - Unregistered

December 29, 2012 9:50 AM

He proved he was the fastest driver out there this year it was just bad luck he did not win the WDC

I know all the top runners had their own problems, but nobody retired from the lead on 3 occasions through no fault of their own.

And everybody says that the Mclaren was the quickest car but it just wasnt. Autosport magazine compiled a chart of the fastest race pace cars generated by comparing their fastest laps during each race in the season and the Mclaren was the 4th fastest car out there.

So like Alonso, Hamilton exceeded the performance of his car ( the Ferrari was 3rd quickest incidentally )

107SS2009

December 29, 2012 9:54 AM

Although I might be wrong because no matter how small the chance is a team can always surprise by turning out a winning car, I believe that by this time next year Lulu's one eyed fan boys will have to make a much more of a bigger effort in pushing him/voting him forward up the list.

superdowg316 - Unregistered

December 29, 2012 10:03 AM

@107SS2009, I don't think Lewis nor his McLaren replacement Sergio Perez are going to make too big of a difference next year. I could be wrong, and I do think both of them will win races some point next year, they will be trying to build their relationship's with their team's first. You're right about the fanboys though.

friggin lulu fanbatch - Unregistered

December 29, 2012 10:11 AM

lighting mcqueen:kachow!my buddy would have won wdc in austin if not the team messed up with pitstops and fuel filling.

nicole cherzing:awwwwww!maa baby's bubble is very stong this year and we didn't have any mega fight this year so next year maa baby will kick ass.

xix management:we will hire some lobbying men so that fia will include twitter update on steering wheel so that driver can post directly on twitter in race,this will increase popularity of f1.

badman jose:bowbowbow wowwowwowbowwowbowbowwoffwoffwoff baby.by ham#1(previously hambut#1)fan from a dog pound in dope land.
oldmanjose via jackson"the talking"pup:we will sue crash users and moderators for making jokes of my epic idol.i am to bite all u'r asses it is.

spongeRob01 specrants:this is a spec series yet my epic driver is beatin bcoz of newey's genius otherwise no driver can match our epic racer.oh and also "IT'S ALONSO/FERRARI'S FAULT"for his standing in points and crash poll.

rons gold dummy/indi07/2wdcslayer/hetrod