F1 » F1 Driver of the Year vote: 3rd

You voted Lewis Hamilton into 3rd place in Crash.net's F1 Driver of the Year poll!

107SS2009

December 30, 2012 6:47 AM

I and others have been expressing our sentiments/feelings/opinion about multi name posters on this site for a long time.
There are some that use somebody's registered name to degrade the original poster, (category, nuts less/ balls less).
There are some that just doesn't have the guts to show the original name in an argument, (category, same as above).
The poster in question on this page is different from the above multi name posters, he is a self confessed multi name user, he having confessed to it, claiming he was forced into it, I for one has sort of mostly ignored his balderdash, but on this page he was acting like a drunk ***** out of work, (category, sounded retched and wretched with a ton of malaise).

Liam48 - Unregistered

December 30, 2012 5:07 AM

Can someone please explain to me why that spiteful, vulger, sad little excuse of a human @hertfordshire is still allowed to be on crash & his comments haven't been deleted?

I read his comments on hear tonight and those on the Paul di Resta thread and what I read was nothing short of horrible racism! I have no idea where he is from but those sort of comments are ridiculous to read and seriously pi$$ me off when slagging off my country, I don't see other people doing it!

His actions are completely unacceptable crash and the fact that you have left his comments up doesn't reflect well on you either. What happened to this being a Motorsport forum?

Taipan

December 30, 2012 2:33 AM

Tammy I was going to just leave you alone until your last sentence annoyed me.

The comparison was made between Hunt and Lulu. Both won a single WDC, Hunt only won his thanks to Niki Lauda's horrific 1976 Nurburgring crash (the first GP that I ever watched)
Lulu only won his thanks to major mistakes during the season by Ferrari (and Glock being usless in wet conditions)
Hunt never came anywhere near winning another WDC, neither has Lulu, so I agree that Hunt and Lulu are a good comparison, style over substance and rather lucky to have won a WDC.

I'm guessing a little more thought, common sense and knowledge of F1 history has gone into my post than yours.

Tammy - Unregistered

December 30, 2012 2:05 AM

Taipan I think it's pretty unfair to say he only won the title through another drivers misfortune, glock was on the wrong tyres he didn't have a failure of any sort, it was a team mistake, he deserved the title in 07 probably more so than 08 but things just worked out in 08 better, however any way you look at it he deserves at LEAST one title and everyone that thinks otherwise in my opinion are letting their perceptions of a driver get in the way of their ability to see how good he is, and to actually look at it in a realistic way. And that's fairly frustrating, but I suppose everyone's entitled to an opinion done are just made without any thought or use of common sense

sodesu - Unregistered

December 30, 2012 12:20 AM

I think there's more to it than that though, Merc AMG is the factory team now and McLaren are customers. So far it hasn't showed much but it seems a fair guess that AMG will have better resources and be more involved in developing the new engine.

Taipan

December 29, 2012 11:38 PM

GoldenTroll, Alonso and Newey left McLaren thanks to Ron Dennis, someone who until recently you seemed to think very highly of.
Lulu left through a combination of greed, desperation (no one else wanted him) and stupidity.

1 2 3 4 5 6  »