F1 » F1 Driver of the Year vote: 3rd

You voted Lewis Hamilton into 3rd place in Crash.net's F1 Driver of the Year poll!

ghog

December 29, 2012 6:32 PM

Hurtfordshire, RGT etc, the Rick Wakeman of Multi posters!

I know that playing a guitar hurts your fingers on the fret board, but multi keyboards must do your back in..........

Bring it on, it can only get Funnier!

sodesu - Unregistered

December 29, 2012 6:35 PM

Agree that it seems a bit much to place him above Vettel, just as I think it's a bit much to place Kimi above Vettel. But if you consider where he was last year at the end of the season, this is indeed well deserved. And sure, he's still prone to make errors but I think they ARE becoming fewer each year. This year he's suffered more from team errors and mechanical failures than his own mistakes.

Will be really exciting to see how he does at Merc, TBH I think it could be a complete disaster if he hasn't actually matured as much as he says he has.

force india fan - Unregistered

December 29, 2012 7:24 PM

ALONSO the most complete driver , this year 3rd best car an sometimes even slower then the lotus but he losses WDC by just 3 points and ALONSO had 0 penalty this year thats just great

Taipan

December 29, 2012 9:28 PM

GoldenTroll, Don't judge me by your own standards, I've never used any user ID on Crash other than this one, I'm quite happy for all of my posts to be known as mine. However I can understand that most of your posts are embarrassing hense the need for the multiple accounts.
Perhaps next year you'll grow up a bit and stick to one account, we can only hope.

ghog

December 29, 2012 9:29 PM

rgt

Yeah, I had to google your keyboard player too. Guess the link is Mclaren.

Whatyougonnadoaboutit, now your fav driver doesnt drive for the (Bruce) Maclaren Team anymore?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »