F1 » Hamilton 'loving it at Mercedes'

Lewis Hamilton says he is loving life at Mercedes after his first week of testing with his new team

richard

February 12, 2013 6:44 PM

zelda. i think that tys idea of racecraft is different to yours. racecraft includes such things as pacing yourself, staying out of trouble etc etc. just being in the fastest car and booting it, does not aleways provide the right results. that is why button was able to do so well against lulu.

Zelda - Unregistered

February 12, 2013 9:56 PM

Richard.
Jenson did well against LH because he is a good driver. Tyre management etc. certainly tyres became important to manage to finish and win races. LH is an out and out racer but has had take on what Jenson does well. However who won between them last year?
LH learning?
He has race craft, he won a championship. Give the boy his dues. Alonso does and he counts more than anyone here in my book!

Taipan

February 12, 2013 10:00 PM

Zelda, I don't really care that you've not learned anything from me but I'm not here to be your teacher. If the old function still exists click on my name and you'll find a lot of posts about history, engineering and stats it's not all laughing at Lulu and his dippy fans.
But if you are like the vast majority of Lulu fans you'll have no interest in history, stats or engineering, if I'm wrong about you prove it and ask me a question, I'll answer it if I can.

Zelda - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 8:10 AM

Taipan.
'Vast majority of LH fans' .
So some of the LH fans can be considered 'normal' etal.
That's progress.
I will for future reference ask you technical questions as and when they arise. If you've got an answer,
Great.
I'll bid you good morning and return to work.

Stephan - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 4:45 PM

Speedy my good friend why is it that you feel so? I have followed the string, one must agree that Heir Sean has made such valuable and correctly points towards a debate with the other poster. I certainly got lose toward the points that the other poster made. Thank you.

Pole Position - Unregistered

February 14, 2013 7:09 PM

@ richard the only year Button did anything against Hamiton was 2011 Hamilton's much publicized personal problems year. Hamilton beat him 2 out of the 3 yrs they were together. 2011 was an outlier. Button has a lot to prove this year. He is Mclaren's defacto team leader. I don't think he will be able to handle it.

richard

February 14, 2013 7:27 PM

polo. have a look at the points scored each year. lulu and button have always been close in the points. basically a fast and erratic driver, and a slow but steady driver, have balanced out over the three years. so it seems to prove that lulu is not as outstanding as some make him out to be!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7  »