F1 » Hakkinen not expecting Mercedes challenge

Mika Hakkinen says he doesn't think Mercedes will be a challengers during the 2013 F1 season

Filter Comments: All | Registered

richard

February 13, 2013 5:55 PM

mark. i must be geting a different page lay-out to you! the comments have a double line between them, and the like and dislike buttons are clearly in the box of the comment. maybe you are just used t having them at the top rather than the bottom?
i guss that we just have to get used to the new look. at least it has speeded up a bit!

Mark _

February 13, 2013 6:36 PM

@richard - it must be the version of the Internet Explorer browser that I am using on this computer. I just checked on my phone and it does have the lines sperating each comment. I also was unable to login using a Kindle.

BILL. - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 7:16 PM

For Those Of You Complaining About The Font Size, Do A 3 Way Experiment:

A - Use The CHROME Browser,

B - Use An Extension Called 'MINIMUM FONT' Version 0.9.5.11 - This Extension Can Be Switched On And Off,

C - Zoom In Or Out As Appropriate.

It Works For Me.

Go, HAMILTON !

Sean - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 8:43 PM

What happened to the site lads?? Fair enough, looks a lot better, great job, but the loading speeds of the site are terrible. I'm on a 80meg connection with page loading similar to what I got on dial-up in the mid ninetys, and its only this site? same on four different devices? Is it only me? ... Hopefully in the time taken to write this, the page will have loaded and I can now read the report! ... :-) ...

Sean - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 8:47 PM

This is the truth, when I posted that last post, there was tree comments in the thread, after posting the rest all appeared. A little more bearable knowing it not only me! ... what's happening?.

Sean - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 8:47 PM

This is the truth, when I posted that last post, there was three comments in the thread, after posting the rest all appeared. A little more bearable knowing it not only me! ... what's happening?.

Sean - Unregistered

February 13, 2013 8:47 PM

racecarmike

February 14, 2013 7:44 AM

Not looking too promising for Mercedes so far. As much as I admire Ross Brawn I think if they (Mercedes) are not able to do the business by the end of 2014 we may only see them as an engine supplier.

« 1 2 3 4