F1 » POLL: Who should get second Force India seat?

Paul di Resta unveiled the new Force India VJM06 alone, but there are plenty of names in the frame to partner him in 2013....

Filter Comments: All | Registered

JJJ - Unregistered

February 14, 2013 9:42 PM

@Richard

Wow...

I have no words for the way you just completely made an entire big deal about a harmless tongue-in-cheek comment about Bianchi's many crashes, a couple of which I happen to remember cause I was watching the races at the time supporting some countryman that were taken out to my chagrin.

The way you suggest I would somehow be racist is really crafty too...applause.

you can take some of your own advice m8, you don't know me, don't make rediculous assumptions and allegations. Also, this is your last succesful troll on me, so savour it.

saffa - Unregistered

February 14, 2013 10:18 PM

i think mallya is losing da plot under pressure. I believe FI is protected from his other companies but sponsors are not willing to take that chance. The most obvious choice should have been Senna with money, recent experience and some decent performances most of da time. There is no one else available with those boxes ticked. It wouldve been nice to see Di Grassi given a chance to show his true capabilities.

saffa - Unregistered

February 14, 2013 10:20 PM

GrahamHill

February 15, 2013 12:07 AM

IF the team is short on funds, wouldn't it make sense to select an Indian driver who has shown enough talent to be there and brings needed cash in NARAIN KARTHIKEYAN ?
Given the pig he drove last season, I'd like to see what Karthikeyan is really capable of doing in a competitive ride.

From the rest? Kobayashi is a known , fast, tough driver. And then there's the Russian...Petrov deserves to be in F1 with a decent car instead of the junk he had to wrestle around last season.

John Marston - Unregistered

February 15, 2013 3:46 AM

Sutil's name really shouldnt even be in the mix. there are so many more complete all round drivers who would be better in this position to take the team forward. Some people are saying Rubins Barrichello, while I do like the guy, I don't think he is the answer either. Karthikeyan? No - simple. He was constanly out-shone by his team mate. when your at the back of the grid thats the target isn't it? to beat them. Jules Bianchi has shown good pace and deserves a chance. Or if you want someone with experience it has to be Heikki Kovalainen. He didn't do too much at Mclaren, but those F1 fans who know what they are talking about would agree when I say he is a better driver now then back then.

John Marston - Unregistered

February 15, 2013 4:01 AM

And reading through all these comments people keep saying Narain Narain Narain. He deserves it, he was in a slow car last year, I'd like to see what he can do in a better car etc etc etc. He was DESTROYED by De La Rosa last year. He is just too slow.. The only reason he was on the grid is beacuse he is what some might call, a 'paid driver'. Here are the facts from last year, out of 19 races HRT contested. Pedro beat Narain 16-3 in terms of a team mate battle.

Philip - Unregistered

February 15, 2013 4:54 AM

Whoever they choose, I need a winner in FI. I want to see FI as a racing team and not an obstacle. They have bettered their car as seen in the test, With a paid driver, they could have entered a pushcart instead. And they can lose millions which they can earn by credit if they want to be at the bottom in constructors or through crashes if they take a PD.

« 1 2 3 4 5