F1 » Hamilton: I want to be seen as a great

Lewis Hamilton: Ultimately, I want to achieve greatness. I want to prove my abilities year after year

bjbanny - Unregistered

March 11, 2013 1:23 PM

all he said was he wants to be great.
is that really worth smoking anyone for
I will be disappointed if any sport person don't wish to be great.
he even said he wants to be great like MS and SV so what more can you hope an F1 driver aspire for in F1 just a couple of win or what.
please people be realistic in your criticism.

EDT by CRASH.NET! Inappropriate comments removed.

richard

March 11, 2013 2:01 PM

i dont often defend lulu, but to give him his dues, a lot of what he said in his interview has been misquoted or taken out of context. for instance the so called quote immediately above. what lulu actually said that he was not being stimulated about possibly beating button this year. in other words, he is not fussed about it. it is not at the top of his agenda.

bjbanny - Unregistered

March 11, 2013 2:12 PM

@Fernandabulous

so what if he says if he says the partnership with Button didn't really excite him'
tell me who among the driver on the grid feels excite about partnering with Button because he can win based on his own skill alone he always expect some help factor be it rain, his mate out of contention due to accident, setup copy, perfect car or pit manipulation for his mate, super fast car with plenty advantage over other or mechanical fault..

go play with your toy men no one care what button does on grid

Fernandabulous

March 11, 2013 2:14 PM

"The rivalry between me and Fernando (Alonso) excites me more," he is quoted by the Daily Mail.

"You also want to beat Seb(astian Vettel), as they are the ones with the most titles. But Alonso's the fastest driver I can see."

107SS2009

March 11, 2013 3:33 PM

Ratchet69, the first “outbreak” broke out some six years ago and I was the one to have pinpointed it (type of outbreak) first on these pages, unfortunately the infection was never eradicated and to be honest I personally lost all hope that he will ever get rid of such an infection.

Ray Goodyear - Unregistered

March 11, 2013 4:40 PM

In my book hes about as great as any other driver whos won 1 championship in the best car - Mansell, Damon Hill, Jody Schecter, Jacques Villeneuve, etc etc.
2 Full championships behind Vettel, 1 behind Alonso of the current drivers.
I would reckon "average" describes him at the moment.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  »