F1 » Lucky Q1 escape for spinning Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton was one of the first drivers to fall foul of atrocious conditions in Q1, but he was lucky to escape to resume qualifying another day.

OnTheOtherHand

March 16, 2013 3:44 PM

I don't believe there is any problems at Mercedes.
Both these guys are great proffessional drivers.
Nico has the home advantage.
Think they call it "Team Work".

bob - Unregistered

March 16, 2013 5:55 PM

"I think it was interesting that the pit wall was sharing Nico's break bias settings with Lewis over the radio.
Think they call it "Team Work". "

This is rich!!

If that was last year and the team got on the radio to tell Button what brake settings Hamilton was using there would be an UPROAR about how crap Button is and that he can't even drive without Hamilton's help.

Now Rosberg's brake bias settings are transmitted to Hamilton and all of a sudden that's 'Team work'

You've got to be kidding me!

bob - Unregistered

March 16, 2013 6:01 PM

@OnTheOtherHand

FYI the only reason I jump all over Hamilton is because of his stupid fanatical fans like you.

I always really liked Hamilton until the driver I support, Button, came to be his team mate and for 3 straight years have been subjected to nothing but vile diatribe and hatred from Hamilton fans.

Button was getting it large from you lot even before he's actually joined the team.

I believe you all professed to the world how bad he would be 'SMASHED' by Hamilton, how he's nothing but a crap midfield driver, he can only win with the best car etc. etc. etc.

Nothing but nasty crap since day one against a bloke who NEVER did anything wrong by Hamilton and even praised Hamilton by admitted to wanting to come to McLaren to race against Hamilton because he was one of the fastest in F1.

Hamilton fanboys started this war, don't forget it!

Brian - Unregistered

March 16, 2013 7:03 PM

@bob. Hamilton is one of the best things to happen to f1 in recent years.unfortunately his obsessive fans are one of the worst. Good luck to all drivers this weekend,looks like it could be tricky!

OnTheOtherHand

March 16, 2013 7:29 PM

Bob.
I am not a stupid fanatical fan as you so eloquently put it.
I am a McLaren Fan. I even subscribe, maybe in your view that makes me fanatical to McLaren TOO!
I believe your are generalising in your approach to Lewis Hamilton supporters, but that is your prerogative.
However, you have now OUTED yourself as a Jenson Button FANATIC, a driver whom I follow with interest, so I suggest you don't throw stones in your glasshouse.

Anyhow, your opinion is as equally valid as mine.
On that note, hope you enjoy the racing, I will be intently watching to see how the SILVER CARS with MERCEDES-BENZ engines fair.

For the record, I like Fernando Alonso also.

Brian.
You appear of the same Mind Set as BOB.
Sorry.

Brian - Unregistered

March 16, 2013 8:10 PM

@OnTheOtherHand. I'm just a British f1 fan. I'm planning an all nighter tonight to watch qualifying and the race and I'll be supporting many drivers and wish all the drivers the best for Sunday.i just don't like the abuse that jenson seems to regularly get from some of hamiltons more obsessive fans.the Hamilton haters are just as bad too!

Westy - Unregistered

March 16, 2013 8:51 PM

Bob how apparent That you are a buthead fan the one that can't really get the most outta anything 228 races 15 wins well that says it all... Mercedes will be right in the mix tomorrow Hamilton and rosberg will be force to be reckoned with.. Gwd luck to the boys.. Vettel for pole alonso 2nd massa 3rd Hamilton 4th rosberg or webber 5th and 6th button and Perez out in q2 should put a bet onit

« 1 2 3  »