F1 » Australian Grand Prix, Melbourne - Qualifying times

Sebastian Vettel leads Red Bull 1-2 as qualifying turns dry at Albert Park.

NeweyisyourDaddy - Unregistered

March 17, 2013 1:17 AM

Newey isthe daddy, front row lockout , guys worth his weight in gold .

And oh my god Hamilton and Mercedes wow , i think if you put him in a robin reliant he would still qualify in the top 3, poor nico just missed out on being 4th

No grip bwhahahaha lol what a overrated driver, he got number 1 status, the team running around him and he ends up 10th, i bet he wished hamilton had stayed so he could copy his setup and perez is probably thinking he should of stayed with sauber

Angelina - Unregistered

March 17, 2013 1:19 AM

Why is NoGrip childish but calling Hamilton Lulu acceptable. Double standards hey. You just can't take it that you are supporting a loser who lucked into a title and is now 10th on the grid, while Hamilton made a wise decision and got the hell outta there!

enoughkids - Unregistered

March 17, 2013 1:24 AM

You didn't read my post properly, or did not understand it.I did not call Vettel Justin Beiber ---I just assumed from your Nogrip comment that you must be 12 yrs old and you belong on the J Beiber forum as you obviously have nothing mature to contribute to an F1 discussion.

Angelina - Unregistered

March 17, 2013 1:31 AM

Don't worry if you were offended by my comment. I have a feeling over the next 9 months Mr No Grip will be turning into Mr Retirement Planning.

And so what if I'm 12 (I'm not). Is I not allowed an opinion? I thought this was an F1 forum

enoughkids - Unregistered

March 17, 2013 1:31 AM

You assume that I am a Button fan . Not particularly. The lulu nickname and the No grip both bother me. This is just a reflection on a society that views it as normal to hide behind a keyboard and say things about people that they would not dare say face to face. That is all .

enough kids - Unregistered

March 17, 2013 1:36 AM

Yes Angelina you is allowed an opinion--also the opportunity to attend a quality educational establishment but it appears you missed that one .
Mr retirement planning, yuk yuk yuk .

1 2  »