F1 » Hamilton makes 'positive steps' in practice

Lewis Hamilton: I'm happy with the direction that we're going and let's see what the weekend brings

Jayne

March 22, 2013 9:37 PM

Evening Taipan and all.
Am I the only F1 fan fed up with the presses love in with Lulu. If he had lived up to all the hype then fair enough but he hasn't. It would be nice if the press supported all the British drivers rathers than kissing Lulu's bottom all the time!!! When was the last time an interview from Lulu said something new or wasn't self-gratifying????

richard

March 22, 2013 9:58 PM

freddie. well, can you explain how kimi won in melbourne? he wasnt on pole.
pole is certainly a good thing to go or, but the failing tyres will have more effect on the fastest car in quali, as their tyres will be overcooked, and fail sooner.

at the movies. odd comment. why would i go to the movies, and why on earth would i go with you?

markfrankhamf1

March 22, 2013 11:41 PM

Or
C. Reliability problems as was the case last year.

Lewis hasn't lived up to all the hype. .yet.

Why do you think think the press fawn over him? ..I'll hazard a guess. ..the boy sells papers.

Taipan

March 22, 2013 11:41 PM

Evening Jayne, howdy Ghog.

Beretta, in terms of breakdowns while team mates it's

Button - 5

Lulu - 4

FACT.

I'm guessing you must be counting all the "breakdowns" that Lulu had after driving into things in 2011.

Taipan

March 22, 2013 11:57 PM

Mark, what would you prefer, an F1 driver that let his driving do the talking or an F1 driver that sells newspapers?

There lies the difference between F1 fans and fanboys I suppose.

Brian - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 12:25 AM

Lewis beat himself period! Button never was better then Lewis period! Lewis did him own self in just like when Alonzo was his teammate. Crashes and plain DNF's did Lewis in. Button did not do anything great and everyone knows it. Lewis is the only top driver who has never had the benefit of being given the number one driver. Alonzo, Vettel and kimi all have teammates who are not allowed to race against them. You can deny that all you want put anyone who has followed F1 for the past 45 years can see this.

markfrankhamf1

March 23, 2013 12:29 AM

I was pointing out the obvious. .the press love him because he sells there papers. I would hope fans of Lewis like him because of his style. .I admit I'm disappointed with his lack of progress be it his or McLaren's fault. .only time will tell. .he's got a few years left in him yet to prove the doubters right or wrong.

I don't know how long this site's been going. .I only wish I found it sooner. .a mine of information.

« 1 2 3  »