F1 » Hamilton 'pretty happy' with second row spot

Lewis Hamilton: We did our lap with older tyres than the guys in front, which was a bit unfortunate, but our pace was good overall so I can't complain

Ber - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 9:02 PM

It will be good if everyone 'upped' their favourite with no teasing or sneering in response.
We all accept others may have more knowledge than some. But some level of tolerance will go a long way to help share knowledge here.

markfrankhamf1

March 23, 2013 9:38 PM

It's okay Ber....These so called real fans of f1 are not representative of the f1 fans my family and I have met over the years going to Silverstone....just goes to show you don't need to be an anorak to enjoy formula 1.

Have a good life ya all. :)

George Jones - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 9:39 PM

@ Richard and the nest of vipers.

If you do get to read this post, (should it get past your sycophants, the moderators) take comfort knowing that it is my first, and last. After today I shall no longer be visiting Crash.net. I and I should think 90 percent of the sensible visitors to these sites are sick of your puerile comments. You talk about us with a long interest in F1! I attended my first Grand Prix event in 1962, do you remember those days? F1 and F2 cars in the same race, some of the greatest names in the history of the sport including the best F1 driver of all time (in my humble opinion) taking part. I met some great drivers through my old schoolmate (the late) Jim Crawford and when one of them went on to win a world championship with Williams, I became a great follower of that team, until they fired two English world champions. I have great respect for most F1 drivers and little respect for others, however I would never resort to belittling passive aggression. Who is Lulu? I

richard

March 23, 2013 9:55 PM

george. i do have a head start on you, as a fan of f1. and by the way, i am not belittling PASSIVE agression, but i would belittle ACTIVE agression. there is a big difference. and if you do read my posts, you will see that i discuss FACTS. i cannot see how you can class these as puerile. they might not conform to your opinions and observations, but a forum is for debate. if you disagree with what i, or anyone else says, why not join in?

the snake charmer - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 9:57 PM

Taipan, here's another serious question, if crash did set up a separate area for Hamilton fans do you think maybe you could stay off it .... what with you being a normal adult and all.... I've looked back through a lot of your posts and you seem to spend an awful lot of time commenting on LH posts considering you've not got a good word to say for the guy !!!!! hhhhhhhiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssss

Taipan

March 23, 2013 10:05 PM

George, Lulu is a pet name for Lewis Hamilton, damn it you've left Crash and now you'll never know. Strange to ask a question and leave prior to the answer being given. Even stranger that you've been following F1 since 62 but would rather attack a fellow poster who has been following F1 longer than you, I'd have rather read the two of you discuss and give first hand accounts of a period that I didn't get the chance to see.

bob - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 10:10 PM

So I'm still waiting for the Hamilton fans to tell me exactly what it was that Button did to Lewis that makes you hate him so much.

Once again though, it seems the Hamilton fans have deep insider knowledge of the F1 teams and contract negotiation going back years.

It also appears that the Hamilton fans are experts on the personalities of drivers they have never met. Apparently Button is a snake in the grass and a back stabbing copy cat. Wow, I think some of you Hamilton fans need to let the F1 fraternity know. After all, after 13 years in the sport and all the back stabbing and nasty stuff he's done, I've never heard ANYONE say anything but nice things about Button. Someone needs to let them know.

Quick fanboys, warn them of the peril that is Jenson!

Midnight - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 10:54 PM

I remember when Taipan said no team wanted Hamilton. Now it turned out Redbull would have signed him had it not been for the owner's loyalty to Webber. Apparently, Vettel even had no problem with that.

If Webber had left for Ferrari they would have signed Hamilton according to Ecclestone. This came out today.

This tells me that all the top teams would sign hamilton in a heartbeat if conditions are right.

I wish Hamilton all the best tomorrow. You can hate him, but boy oh boy, he has the talent and raw speed you can not deny.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »