F1 » Hamilton 'pretty happy' with second row spot

Lewis Hamilton: We did our lap with older tyres than the guys in front, which was a bit unfortunate, but our pace was good overall so I can't complain

Angelina - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 10:56 PM

@bob
I ll answer it for Hamilton fans. Jenson is called as a snake because he is really double faced from what I read and see (on tv).
Even he has admitted that sometimes he can be an ****.

He had made Hamilton's life difficult in his home team Mclaren. Button invites journos home for dinners so that they will write only positive things about him. I also remember Button asking the stewards to penalize Vettel for Suzuka 2011 start and a couple races in 2012. Drivers coming on radio to make calls for penalizing other drivers sounds mean and not like a nice guy. Button has also blocked/taken out Hamilton numerous times on track like Canada 2011, Turkey 2010, etc but wasn't picked up by media.

tingtong - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 10:56 PM

@ Taipan, I fixed your post for you.

"Serious question Crash, can we have a separate area of the site for hamilton haters like me to log into? somewhere that we can create multi accounts, post garbage and agree with ourselves.
As long as it's out of the way and normal adults don't have to read it I think it would work, lets face it without an audience we'd soon get bored and sod off to pollute somewhere else and leave Crash to real F1 fans."

Angelina - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 11:01 PM

"'I've never heard ANYONE say anything but nice things about Button"

Bob, it looks like No Grip's PR team and a willing english media has done one over you. They have convinced you he is a "nice guy". Anyway, you criticise everyone else about our "inside knowledge" of F1 and then make a ridiculous statement like that. Just cos you haven't heard something, can't possibly be true. You need to talk to more people.

Angelina - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 11:05 PM

@bob
I will answer it for Hamilton fans

No grip Button is really two faced snake as I can read and see (on tv).

He has blocked or crashed with Hamilton on track in many races but wasn't criticized in the media because he invites journos to his house for dinner.

He made Hamilton uncomfortable in his home team Mclaren.

He had radioded his team to call for a penalty for Vettel on many occasions. I think it is mean for a driver to cry penalty to other drivers and don't see anything I have mentioned above as doings of a NICE GUY. :D

Angelina - Unregistered

March 23, 2013 11:18 PM

@Midnight
"Now it turned out Redbull would have signed him had it not been for the owner's loyalty to Webber. Apparently, Vettel even had no problem with that."

I don't think they would change the winning team.They cannot risk hurting Vettel who is delivering WDC's.
I don't think Vettel was fine either. I am not sure if it was a joke since I had translated the statement from German using google translateor but I remember reading Vettel's response as "Redbull colors don't suit him. And we are used to seeing him in Mclaren colors." to a question about a magzine cover with Hamilton in Redbull overalls.

bob - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 12:30 AM

So I'm still waiting for the Hamilton fans to tell me exactly what it was that Button did to Lewis that makes you hate him so much.

Once again though, it seems the Hamilton fans have deep insider knowledge of the F1 teams and contract negotiation going back years.

It also appears that the Hamilton fans are experts on the personalities of drivers they have never met. Apparently Button is a snake in the grass and a back stabbing copy cat. Wow, I think some of you Hamilton fans need to let the F1 fraternity know. After all, after 13 years in the sport and all the back stabbing and nasty stuff he's done, I've never heard ANYONE say anything but nice things about Button. Someone needs to let them know.

Quick fanboys, warn them of the peril that is Jenson!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »