F1 » 'Raw' Webber considering quitting?

Mark Webber: I think it's very early days right now, it's very raw, obviously, and we need to work out how the team goes best forwards from here

Angelina - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 8:19 PM

I really don't understand how he retained his job after Brazil 2012. Vettel shud quit this joke of a team and drive for ferrari. Without Vettel, RBR are nothing.

Jim Clausen

March 24, 2013 8:26 PM

I may be missing something here. Was Weber engaged in a race or did he think his last laps were to be a parade to the checkered flag? Was there something preventing him from racing Vettel? My god, man, it's called racing. Forget the team orders. Vettel obviously did.

IanM - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 8:31 PM

I am so old I remember Pironi stealing it from Villeneuve at Imola 82 despite a similar team agreement before the race. That ended in the most tragic way IMO Webber should shut up and simply drive hardball against Vettel all the way from now on team mate or not The biggest pity is the implicit acknowledgement that the tyres a cannot support a balls out race to the finish That is what we should be complaining about Might as well be watching a carnival parade after 75% distance it appears

bob - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 8:31 PM

After today's race are there seriously Hamilton fans on this site accusing Webber of being too slow and that he should have gotten out of the way?

Seriously?!

cknopp - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 8:43 PM

Seb should have just looked at Mark and said:

"This is why I am a 3 times WDC, and you are nothing. You are only here to bring in the rest of the points, and if you have a problem with that, you should go back to 2009 and learn to drive faster than me. Now shut up while they play the anthem of the Winner."

I am sick of this Webber is the step-son of RBR. He had his chance, and was even beaten by Seb while in the junior RB team. I have no sympathy for someone that had the best car of the modern era and simply could not win the title.

James - Unregistered

March 24, 2013 8:50 PM

it's his own fault he should know better, he did not want it enough if I was him stop listening to team orders and just race if he wants to win.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »