F1 » Button: We will be more competitive in China

Jenson Button: It's easy for me to say I would have been on the podium because we didn't finish and I am sure a lot of people will disagree with me, but I think we had a chance to fight with Mercedes

Wishbone - Unregistered

March 27, 2013 8:11 AM

@ Angelina:

“Everything I have said is correct “

“They lack firm leadership from both managerial (twitmarsh) and driver (No Grip) standpoints”

Both your statements suggest that you work for McLaren in a significant role? If not, then I pray you never get called for jury service!

Wishbone - Unregistered

March 27, 2013 8:12 AM

@ Angelina:

“Everything I have said is correct “

wackystewart - Unregistered

March 27, 2013 1:22 PM

I thought Jenson drove a great race but I think he couldn't have challenged the Merc as proven by his teammates Perez who stopped late in the race.

@ Taipan, it's funny when people her were complaining that Macca ruined Lewis's WDC chances last year due to pitstop and strategy blunders, you went on your high horse, kicking and screaming, and started calling anybody who blamed Mclaren for Lewis's woes a fanboy. How hypocritical of you now to blame the team for Button's woes. According to you, "shame they fuk'd up the pitstop.".

Nick636

March 27, 2013 2:50 PM

@ wackystewart

I'm afraid you have a twisted version of what happened last year. If ANYONE had their races ruined by pitstops it was Jenson, yet the FANBOYS were crying that Whitmarsh was somehow SABOTAGING Lewis' races with bad pit strategies... Fanboys... :D

wackystewart - Unregistered

March 27, 2013 6:47 PM

@nick636

I could care less who SABOTAGED who. They could've been sabotaging both, but who cares. My post was about someone's hypocrisy about dealing with the same situation with two different drivers, one which he hates so much, he can't sleep at night.

But since, you're a Taipan fanboy, it must be hard for you to comprehend what the post was about.

FANBOYS!

Nick636

March 28, 2013 5:14 AM

@ wackystewart

And I could care less who sleeps at night. My point is, you're wrong. Lewis' pit stops went pretty smooth last year and as I said, the Fanboys cried about the strategy, not the stops. Where Button's STOPS were a **** up (ie. the wheel being left off then too.)

So climb off your fanboy podium and read a post properly.

Fanboy.

wackystewart - Unregistered

March 28, 2013 1:29 PM

@Nick636

Wow! Unbelievable!

Can you please point out when I said that Maclaren cocked up Lewis's pitstop? Right..... You can't.

I said, and I quote, "@ Taipan, it's funny WHEN PEOPLE HERE WERE COMPLAINING that Macca ruined Lewis's WDC chances last year due to pitstop and strategy blunders..."

Read the post and tell me again where I personally accused Maclaren of ruining Lewis's pitstop? Please, I am begging you to tell me. Please quote me. I'll be waiting FANBOY.

bob - Unregistered

March 28, 2013 7:08 PM

@Angelina

It appears you are blind as well as not too clever. Watch the replay again darling.

All 4 lights were green. The light for the front right only went red again after button had begun to move off. He saw 4 green lights and left, just as he should.

Go troll somewhere else!