F1 » Horner reiterates: No conspiracy at Red Bull

Christian Horner insists there is no conspiracy at Red Bull in the aftermath of the Malaysian Grand Prix

Senna forever

March 27, 2013 7:10 PM

lets face it, unless there is some punishment meted out to SB ...... not so much because he overtook Webber but he actually went against team orders, in 1 of my posts I wrote, Horner should have said "Don't be silly Seb ...... you've made your point now give the place back" he should have done that straight away rather than face this backlash and loss of respect and credibility

sam - Unregistered

March 27, 2013 8:13 PM

yes that sounds like it would have been better. i think he could also have spoken don be silly multi 21 repeat multi 21 which would mean the same but allow vettel save face part by getting overtaken again by webber while adjusting car. instead of having to do blatant slow down and looking like he had been put in place by boss . i wonder multi is rbr shortform for telling them to hold station and 12 or 21 was order of cars.

Dumper - Unregistered

March 27, 2013 8:44 PM

When it comes to being 'silly' Horner himself takes a lot of beating.
It takes a particularly 'special' Team Principal to extract this much mess and controversy out of a 1 - 2.

Kakao - Unregistered

March 27, 2013 10:39 PM

@Sennaforever

Your user name isn't compatible with what you say. Senna would've done the same Vettel did.

Btw, you think Seb deserves punishment? Did you claim for punishment when MW destroyed Seb's race in Brazil? Was that "teamwork" for you?

Kakao - Unregistered

March 27, 2013 10:43 PM

All of you with disagree with what I say, I want to see a reasonable response from you. If I don't, I'll know exactly what kind of people you are: Hypocrites.

Senna forever

March 27, 2013 11:37 PM

@kakao,
I've said many times before I don't like team orders but they are there and ALL drivers are employees to do as they are told,
read my post again,SB went against team orders THAT is my criticism, and I won't be a hypocrite IF Webber had TEAM ORDERS in Brazil he should also have been taken to task, and ANY drivers in the future ( yes even my favorites ) who are given an instruction that they choose to ignore deserve to be penalised in some way

1 2  »