F1 » Mateschitz: Red Bull driver talk 'speculation'

Dietrich Mateschitz says talk about Red Bull's 2014 driver line-up is nothing more than speculation

George Zaidan

April 03, 2013 2:49 AM

@Giveway, no company in their right mind go for nice. they retain people that make them money and promote the company. As far as Vettel goes there is no F1 team out there that does not want Vettel to race for them. Put the emotions aside bro. Vettel did nothing wrong he was in a race and he did what he is paid to do. no one n their right mind should tell a 3 time world champion to take it easy on the track.

Giveway - Unregistered

April 03, 2013 4:13 AM

George, what has you comment got to do with what I said about Rob01's comment? Perhaps you should understand the argument before commenting? As for your comment which is on a different level to the one previous, of course an f1 team is still a business, ergo you do as you are told in business, unlike Vettel. A driver, no matter who, is not above the team. And there are teams that do not want a driver that ignores what the team wants!

superdowg316 - Unregistered

April 03, 2013 4:51 AM

Sorry, as much as I love Kimi, I don't want him anywhere near Red Bull. I perfer he stay at Lotus and build a winning team.

I'd rather someone like Verge or Ricciardo or someone young to take Webber's place if he so chooses to leave. Then put Felix de Costa in a Torro Rosso.

lol - Unregistered

April 03, 2013 5:37 AM

angelina
you are one of the most deluded love-infested seb fanboys ive ever seen.
do some people a favour and simply stop please,
"But I don't think Vettel will say that. If I was Vettel, I wud request them to change my teammate after 2010 thanks to Turkey incident." how can you even imply that was webbers fault?
you are severely deluded and love seb too much. stop please

izybluffen

April 03, 2013 6:18 AM

"I am sure Webber was under teamorders to let Vettel go in that race"

@ Angelina - Honestly, what drugs are you smoking ???

There was NO such team order. Webber just came off 2 wins and 3 poles in a row and was leading the WDC at the time.
Vettel than "tried" to sucker punch Mark again with his engine turned down and "drove into Mark"

John - Unregistered

April 03, 2013 7:00 PM

@"Can you imagine if Kimi got the call "Multi 12"? Kimi would reply with "I know what I am doing!" There would be a bigger chance of pigs landing on the moon than Kimi bowing to Vettel ! "

And all the ninnies who fainted in horror at Vettel ignoring orders could stand up and cheer as Kimi does it. After all, they cheered when Webber did it.

Utterly shameless.