F1 » Hamilton eyes chance to drive train

Lewis Hamilton will be looking for another Mercedes pole in Monaco this weekend, knowing that it is the key to victory around the streets of the Principality.

richard

May 23, 2013 2:01 PM

rob. I guess that you have not been watching fp. first of all, it is PRACTICE so times really have little or no relevance. secondly, vettels times were set on the soft tyre, whilst others were on supersofts. thirdly, red bull have been concentrating on runs with heavier fuel loads to assess tyre wear. I doubt that any two cars are running for fastest time, as points are not awarded for that. even quali times do not mean a great amount these days.

gilles. well spotted. that is why I said "back on topic"!!!!!! what have you got to add??

Diarmuid - Unregistered

May 23, 2013 2:12 PM

@Taz - I genuinely have no clue in the world why you assume I'm an Alonso fan. I rarely comment here and I dont think I ever talk about Alonso. I'm not a fan of any current driver.

Ron - Unregistered

May 23, 2013 2:24 PM

@Diarmuid

Well it was actually about 10 laps, and Mansell was is a significantly faster car, and probing all over the show. It would be like Alonso stuck behind Sutil, and not being able to pass

Dan - Unregistered

May 23, 2013 4:31 PM

@Richard

You make a point of Rosberg being ahead of Hamilton. Yes that's true before you tell me to look at facts...

Then rob01 makes the point of 9 drivers, including mark, ahead of Vettel and you jump on the 'its only practice' band wagon.

You can't have it both ways

richard

May 23, 2013 5:31 PM

dan. yep I can. of course its practice and times mean little, but I was just having a dig at the lulu fanboys, who always claim that lulu is streets ahead of nico, whereas I think that the two are pretty equal with nico just edging it.

107SS2009

May 23, 2013 8:26 PM

Rosberg seems to have adapted better to the WO4 FRIC system.
The FRIC suspension system is difficult to tune, the tuning window is very small and can be got right more often with one driver than the other because of driving styles of preferences of understeer to oversteer.

« 1 2 3  »