F1 » Hamilton: Vettel has got it easy

Lewis Hamilton has responded to Sebastian Vettel's jibe about 'two buses' leading in Monaco by claiming that the German doesn't know when he's got it good.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

bogaaaa - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 1:21 AM

LMAO @lulu having a sook....lulu you were slotted into the fastest car on the grid on debut,, and given much favouritism from Ron over FA.....
Lewis try racing the hard miles in crap f1 cars for a few seasons, then have a sook...l am no Seb fan, but l admire his talent,, ect multi wrc's ,winning in a torro, which only special talent like seb and his ilk (Senna, fa, shuey) could of done in that car.

Always hated the old British tradition of Brit rookies starting in Brit front row cars aka.hill DC lulu, button ect.....all rookies should be fed into mid or back of the grid in their first year,,,l know the FIA have tried to rule on this over the years, but Bernie likes it for promotion of the sport.

Lewis is quick, and a aggressive charger, and a notch above the other brits mentioned , ....but not in the Class of Seb or FA,,, he cannot a switch a inferior car 'ON' like great drivers have and can.

Interestingly he has always mentioned FA as his benchmark.....But blind freddie can see SE

Snake Bit - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 1:46 AM

Any bet's he has to have Nicole tuck him in at night to avoid having bad Vettel Dreams! Everything that comes out of his sewer hole is about how someone else has an advantage over him. It is never, and I mean never his fault! To achieve Greatness, a driver needs to excel in the face of adversity. In order for this clown to do so would simply require that he shut his mouth! Alas neither will ever happen! What I wouldn't give to have a giant Sebastian Vettel cardboard cutout and leap out and scare the bejesus out of him while Nicole is tucking him in! Then stroll down the hall belting out my best Eddie Murphy laugh! Priceless!

prof-x - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 2:12 AM

which team has dominated the constructors the last three years in a row?

oh yeah, RBR did have the fastest car last year, but it wasnt until they figured out the tires mid season that they actually could show it. Ferrari almost won last year, but RBR came through.

michael fornarina - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 5:45 AM

richard Yes according to Lewis he WAS told to hold a 6 second gap behind Nico of course Toto Wolff and company don't want to admit the strategy to Merc's rivals online search the Guardian article Monaco winner Nico Rosberg follows in his father's footsteps or something like that and read this quote Hamilton, who was fourth behind the two Red Bulls, took his defeat on the chin. It wasn't the team's fault, it was my mistakes. I was told to have a six second gap and I had more. I lost out massively. That's motor racing. Big congrats to Nico. I don't put it down to bad luck. I just wasn't good enough this weekend. I apologised to the team. I lost so many points.

richard

May 29, 2013 7:47 AM

Michael. well, I suppose that lulu would say anything to try and explain is lapse! yes, before the race the mention of 6 secs came up. it was mentioned by ted kravitz. maybe lulu was watching the sky feed?
personally, in this instance, I believe brawn and wolff, as they were expecting lulu to stack up. even if ulu was told 6 secs, can he not count? he actually lost 9 secs! if you are expecting to be delayed, would it not have been better to be delayed IN the pit, then doing a sight seeing tour of Monaco?
the 3 secs he wasted would have seen him ahead of vettel. so the blame is entirely lulus!

Andy - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 9:20 AM

Well why I wasnt bother about Lewis position, because since 2008 when he won in the rain, this was the best result he has had since then in a much more slower car

Giveway - Unregistered

May 29, 2013 10:55 AM

Richard, Vettel, Hungary, safety car... Rings a bell eh?

Seb is just a self-centred child. Someone said earlier that losing would do him good, psychologically it certainly would and I agree 100%.

Richard, Seb was not in a midfield car for two seasons, get the facts right. BMW for a few races, then back home to Redbull team Torro Rosso.

Yes Yes Yes Leave Me Alone

May 29, 2013 11:04 AM

I used to hate Vettel but I'm becoming more and more of a fan nowadays... as others have said, its Lewis and Fernando that generally play to the media - Seb just keeps his head down (generally) and focusses on the most important thing (winning!).

If there were two Webbers driving for RBR do you really think they'd have had this much success?! Not a chance!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »