F1 » Pedrosa fighting to retain title advantage

“I won my first ever race at Assen and have very special memories” – Dani Pedrosa.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

lean two

June 25, 2013 6:14 PM

when are we gona see Dani battle? he gets close but doesn't push to pass, or fight for the lead, content to take 2nd is boring... I wana see battle royal, lets mix it up with him JL, MM, CC... bring it!

pcxmac

June 25, 2013 7:15 PM

I guess you missed last race where Marc was .5+ second a lap faster and could not pass Dani.

Maybe if Dani had half a chance with his tires he could push for the win, Jerez is the only track where Dani actually had race winning pace, yet his teammate has always had better pace every race from Qatar to Barcelona.

I think it's time for Dani to retire and leave the circus to the clowns who dont mind risking it for some sort of deluded ego trip.

lean two

June 25, 2013 7:56 PM

last race was boring if it weren't for Marquez doing what a racer is supposed to do ie fight for the lead, try to pass, these races would put me to sleep. when has Dani ever fought for the lead, He just lays back and takes his place... I wana see racing not qualifying laps...

cmpunk

June 25, 2013 8:02 PM

"when has Dani
ever fought for the lead, He just
lays back and takes his place... I
wana see racing not qualifying
laps..."

brno last year or lemans this year and there are some more which were close.

Sete

June 25, 2013 11:46 PM

Battles in Moto GP are a thing of the past. It all started when Dani, Jorge and Casey got together and decided mutual respect and clean racing was the only way to go and survive.At the speeds these fellows are going at, none of them want to get hurt, so, much like F1, basically the fastest bike on the day is going to win.

Watch WSS is you want to see some old style, four guys coming into the last corner racing!

JasonLewis

June 26, 2013 12:18 AM

I think Dani pushes as hard as he can without crashing. We all know by now that the electronics,carbon brakes and especially the Bridgestones are why the "races" are boring......among many other reasons. I don't blame the rider's for the lack of spectacle, I blame the rules. It's all rigged

vlady

June 26, 2013 9:16 AM

I just wonder why we still stick with this b0ring circus every weekend??I mean WSB is more interesting with lots of battles..yeah it's slower..but n0t much..or we just want to watch the fastest bike with the best pilot doing 25laps of parade??

Sean26

June 26, 2013 10:24 AM

watching battles for the lead is great. But yes cm punk is right Brno and especially Le Mans. Dani is a much more aggressive rider now. (Yes he is my favourite rider) and always has been. But from 2012 back you would never see him overtaking in the rain like on that race or even with a worn tyre. Now he's riding with worn tyres keeping Marquez at bay. For people that slate motogp. Don't watch it. Simple as.

1 2  »