F1 » Hamilton: We still have a lot to learn

Lewis Hamilton says Mercedes has more to learn after a challenging start to the British Grand Prix weekend

Taipan

June 28, 2013 9:43 PM

Lulu, things to learn -

The alphabet
Counting without using fingers
Telling the truth

Mercedes, things to learn -

The rule book
Telling the truth
Realising who your number 1 driver really is.

Taipan

June 28, 2013 11:47 PM

ProperF1fanny, My woman is having a swim in the bath, where's yours?
Sadly I've had the misfortune of reading Lulu's column on the BBC website and it confirmed my view that he is indeed a dimwit. Allow me to paraphrase from a few weeks ago... "My dog is my new best friend and everyone said I couldn't look after a dog but I'm going to prove them wrong"
Hardly the work of a literary genius is it? More like the ramblings of a rather simple 12 year old.

rob01

June 29, 2013 12:42 AM

Tai, Merc didn't even realize that Nico was number one when he was against the greatest ever. Probably clouded their judgement. I think Lewis can count to 80 million as its his net worth. He could probably allow the mrs to have more than a swim in the drink.

107SS2009

June 29, 2013 5:35 AM

“Lulu knows more than all drivers except 2/3 so why not pick on them?”.
Simply because they are not pushed to do so.
People that do are not only pushed too by his brain farts but mostly by his one eyed (most but not all) UNWASHED/SORDID/STOMACH CHURNING/UPSETING FAN BOYS.

AbdominalSnowman

June 29, 2013 6:36 AM

Hamilton gets his words reported more because he's considered bigger news. Nobody cares what e.g. Adrian Sutil has to say so we don't hear about it. Because the media is so ravenous for news from Hamilton, we end up hearing every inane musing he utters through every media channel. That in an of itself doesn't make him especially inane.

107SS2009

June 29, 2013 8:44 AM

Snowman, when somebody projecting himself as and wanting others to believe and remember him as a great constantly farts in his brain it will sound too sweet to miss for the famous British media.
Properf1fan, proper my leg, being old is not offensive but a cretin is.
Proud of my age and proud of still being on here where I intend to stay and you and your likes like it or not will have to put up with me and likeminded people same as I and others will have to put up with your likes, remember if you have the IQ count that is, that this is a forum.

1 2  »