F1 » Sutil 'happy he realised what kind of a person Hamilton is'

Adrian Sutil: I respect Hamilton as a sportsman, but I think in private he's not on my level and I don't need to waste time with those people...

Taz

August 07, 2013 10:24 AM

@Taipan

So it is, brilliant.

"Lewis, 22, who drives in today's US Grand Prix at Indianapolis and won last Sunday's Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal, was a 16-year-old pupil when fellow Year 11 student Sebastian Webber was attacked in the lavatories at John Henry Newman School in Stevenage, Hertfordshire."

Jamal22

August 07, 2013 10:24 AM

Taz

I guess you were squeeky clean when you where at school (The Preacher's son)

Do I condone such behavior? well I had bare-knuckle fights throughout junior! every year actually.

Trying to define one's character judging by what they did when they were between 8-12 yrs is petty!

@Ty didnt the UK Prime Minister David Cameroun smoke weed in School or College?

Jamal22

August 07, 2013 10:34 AM

@Ty it doesnt matter if was 16, 17 or 18 he was still a Kid

He who havent sinned should cast the first stone.

Well did he beat Sebastian and Webber? Well I guess the list should include jenson, Fernando, and Kovy

Taz

August 07, 2013 10:35 AM

@Jamal22

I'm not saying I was but personally never been expelled for battering a fellow classmate.

If you spent your school days pounding fellow classmates in the toilets then that's for you to deal with.

FW14

August 07, 2013 10:49 AM

Taz , people are judged by their conduct as an adult and as an adult you have not seen Lewis putting himself in a situation where he would have to call on a fellow F1 driver/friend to perjure themselves. And i repeat again you can not compare a juvenile's actions with that of a adult and it is pathetic that some would try to do that.

May i suggest instead of jumping on the slithering Sid band wagon try and think for yourself as he was the first person to bring up this non story about Lewis being expelled as i just cant see what it has to do with Lewis the adult f1 racer.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »