F1 » Hamilton: We just weren't as quick today

Lewis Hamilton: "I got everything that I could out of the car today but we just weren't as quick as Sebastian and Fernando."

Taipan

August 25, 2013 8:01 PM

If he'd gone any slower his team mate would have got the podium, his car didn't seem quite as slow as Lulu's for some reason, must have been the driver.

It's a bit of a shame that Lulu got the pole due to good fortune with the weather yesterday, other wise it would have been a third grand chelem for Vettel, he did the hard bits, led every lap, fastest lap and win. Rare things these days.

Taipan

August 25, 2013 8:42 PM

Some more comedy gold from Lulu land, F1's resident fashion guru has revealed why he wont wear the Mercedes cap this season....

"I would like to help to design the Mercedes team clothing," Hamilton told Bild am Sonntag newspaper in a wide-ranging interview.

"I don't totally like what we have at the moment -- that's why I don't wear the cap.

With priorities like that does he really deserve to win another championship? In fact does he even deserve to be in F1?

nickw

August 25, 2013 9:06 PM

Seriously mate - you've got issues.

If you really are a middle aged bloke, and you choose to spend hours upon hours, name calling on the internet, then you really need to ask yourself a few questions.

Ptolemy

August 25, 2013 10:36 PM

Did Hamilton really say that about the hat?
At the first race this season I asked myself "why isn't Lulu wearing the cap?"
He CANT be that screwed up.
Is this some kind of a sick joke?

Ptolemy

August 25, 2013 10:42 PM

Ah, now I see the difference. Michael ALWAYS wears his "Deutsche Vermogensberatung" cap, even to this day. Now, that cap is one UGLY son of a gun, but that's the difference in a normal brain and a Lulu brain.
Lulu has been known to bite the hand that feeds him more than once.
Displaying team and sponsor clothing is one of the MOST important things an F1 driver does.

Taipan

August 25, 2013 10:48 PM

Ptolemy, Apparently so, I must admit I laughed my ar$e off at that one. He wants to design the team clothing, so next year we'll see chin strap beards and earrings on the helmets and tattoos on the race suits so that the rest of the Merc team can look super cool like him!
Much as I think the little fellow has been bad for the sport I have to give him his dues he is worth a laugh (at)

Murph64

August 26, 2013 12:22 AM

Give poor old LH a break or wealthy young LH a break, he can't help blaming something or someone else for not winning, I must say Seb made him look very average when he made that pass on him, must be that red bull car or should I say a drinks company car but Webber didn't pass him so it can't be that, perhaps Seb is a fast driver!!!

kiwibob

August 26, 2013 12:35 AM

Tiepin why would f1 be better off without one of the four best race drivers around today and he got pole because he was smart enough to be last qualifier . But to say f1 better off without him is the same as saying its better off without seb alonso or kimi and thats crazy thinking the same as the fan boys who think he is the worlds best rien the hate and i don,t care what any driver says or does off track i follow them on track end of

Taipan

August 26, 2013 1:06 AM

Kiwinob, I'll answer your question in a simple fashion, F1 would be better without Lulu because real F1 fans wouldn't have to put up with fanboys, he's a decent driver, vastly over rated but decent, sadly his extremist fans just make it impossible to wish him any good fortune. To be fair he also makes it hard for any normal fan to wish him good fortune "I want to design the team clothing" LOL what a bellend. That might be your idea of an F1 driver Kiwi but it certainly isn't mine.

1 2 3  »