F1 » di Resta keen to stay with Force India

Paul di Resta says he would welcome another year with Force India, but faces opposition for his seat from a number of in-form and/or well-heeled rivals.

pizzaboy

November 05, 2013 8:46 AM

With hulk near about confirm to go to Lotus, Paul might feel a little comfortable. Adrian is overall same score as Paul so I can understand if SFi continues with the same line up for another year. I don't think or would not like to see Pastor in there.
I keep hoping SFi can somehow get in Kobayashi! Would love to see the Jap chap back in F1

Taz

November 05, 2013 8:50 AM

"Adrian is overall same score as Paul"

Paul has 48 points, Adrian has 29?

I guess you mean in terms of performance in which case they are pretty close.

If Paul if kept on I hope he's learned his lesson and is less hard on the team next year.

107SS2009

November 05, 2013 9:22 AM

The situation as it stands might have jolted him to understand and see the real situation he is in, looks like it made him forget about seats at mclaren or Mercedes sort of being his by some God given right,

Jamal22

November 05, 2013 9:23 AM

Paul "Honey I crash the Car but saved the tires" DiResta, He should relax his seat is safe most especially when he has Eddie Jordan as a PR guru!!! his fear should be India doesnt produce an F1 driver/talent similar to Perez or Riccardo

Taz

November 05, 2013 9:50 AM

@Jamal22

"doesnt produce an F1 driver/talent similar to Perez or Riccardo"

If that's all he has to worry about he'll sleep well :rolleyes:

I suspect Maldarnado waving his bag of dodgy oil money is causing him more concern.

GS

November 05, 2013 9:56 AM

Agree with Taz, I think in terms of performance they're pretty even - SUT had a bit of bad luck at the start of the season and up until a couple of races ago was probably dragging more performance out of the car. I also sense he may be the more popular driver in that team. I think they'll stay with what they've got for next year.

Taz

November 05, 2013 10:49 AM

@Jamal

"Honey I crash the Car but saved the tires" DiResta,"

I found that one amusing.

At least he saved his tyres unlike lulu who was busy burning his up by weaving like a madman behind Gutierrez.

Paul managed to finish in front of lulu despite starting behind him and been in an inferior car and his team mate soundly beat him just to compound lulu's misery. Lulu himself can't explain it so I guess it's up to you....(this should be good) :)

1 2 3 4 5  »