F1 » Vettel: I saw something white in my mirror...

Sebastian Vettel admits that he was fortunate not to be caught up in the accident that brought a dramatic end to the Canadian F1 Grand Prix.

TRIFFID

June 09, 2014 2:20 AM

George Zaidan: What a great champion, always positive, always seeing the glass half full. his day in the sun will come again with such a positive attitude.

Yes,he certainly has matured a lot,I have grown to like him a lot more than I used to George,I hope he keeps it up :)

Tomco

June 09, 2014 9:22 AM

Always admired Vettels attitude and the way he behaves. Could never understand peoples dislike of him (A certain Mercedes driver should take note)
Cant wait to see him at the top again and he will be.

Taz

June 09, 2014 10:04 AM

Vettel deserves a lot of credit for the way he's handling this year, must be hard from him but he's showing he's a sportsman. I know one driver who could learn a lot from his example....but he won't.

Taz

June 09, 2014 11:26 AM

Taipan: He seemed genuinely pleased for Dan to get his first win, makes a refreshing change after watching Lulu's antics this season.

If there's someone you don't get on with at work, go over and but your hand on their shoulder and start talking into an imaginary camera and see how they react :) Remember to borrow some clip on earrings from the missus 1st for added authenticity.

Taz

June 09, 2014 12:18 PM

Taipan: Taz, It was a perfect opportunity for a Glasgow Kiss, I'm guessing Nico didn't learn things like that with his privileged Monaco upbringing! (shame)

You only learn that living on the streets man!

Or by looking at the wrong person at 3am on Sauchiehall Street, and I say that with experience. I was punched in the face when I was 17 just walking along to a club minding my own business, When his mates asked him why he did it his response was...."He looks like a Rangers fan". I was wearing an Guns N Roses t-shirt :p

Taipan

June 09, 2014 1:36 PM

Taz:
You only learn that living on the streets man!

LOL I had a mate that went to the marches in Belfast, while wearing his Rangers shirt and sporting numerous King Billy tattoos he was attacked by some local orange men, when he asked WTF did you do that for their reply was "you looked like a Tim" !! you couldn't make it up!