F1 » Canadian Grand Prix - Race result.

Olaf - Unregistered

June 08, 2008 8:37 PM

“I don't know really what happened to be honest,” he said.
“I was comfortably in the lead and it looked like it was going to be an easy win.
“We went into the pit stop, it wasn't a great stop, and I saw the two guys in front of me battling in the pit lane and I was obviously trying to make sure I didn't get involved with those guys.
“I saw the red light, but by the time I had to stop and I saw the red light it was too late.”

Bull $HIT!!! GET THE F OUT OF F1 IF YOU CAN''T STOP THE F''ING CAR! I''m sick of the childish $hit and his half wit comments.

Dan - Unregistered

June 08, 2008 9:22 PM

whoa Olaf I'm sensing a really vivid hatred in your post! how can you possibly feel so angry and outraged with a sports personality whom you have never even met! the sort of anger you seem to be displaying is usually reserved for people who have committed some type of heinous crime :?

Olaf - Unregistered

June 08, 2008 9:34 PM

If you ruminate and “sense” that much you should become psychic perhaps. More importantly, how you can possibly tell if I ever met lulu. Oops, I forgot you are clairvoyant…

mph - Unregistered

June 08, 2008 9:54 PM

I wonder if Mclaren will be thrown out of the championship for having Ferrari part's on their car.
(the suspension-defuser-Rear wing and even some sponsorship) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Seriously though a great Day for BMW I always say it is great to have a new winner.
It is a well deserved win for Kubica.

Silly mistake by LH but then again name a driver that has never made one.

Stevie T - Unregistered

June 08, 2008 9:56 PM

STOP PRESS *** STOP PRESS

Hamilton and Rosberg, handed 10 place start line penalty
for next race.

No word on McLaren appeal, I suspect Big Ron won't.

Not a good idea where a certain "whipping boy" has
been endorsed as 'fit for purpose'.....

Ruggy Muggy - Unregistered

June 08, 2008 9:56 PM

Olaf is Sick.
He took a lot of bad milk this morning. Olaf stop this hatred because at the moment you sound really sick. Red light at the pit lane for what purpose.

Kimi also hit somebody in the rear at monaco what about that

Fernando Alfonso - Unregistered

June 08, 2008 10:15 PM

If I'm sick , you must be castrated, scatterbrained lulu lover -Fuggy Puggy. Thus your frustration with the red light I guess. The red lights were on because of safety car waiting at the end of the pit lane.